Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ramsey might have had the GOAT line in this episode.

"Which will they eat first? Your eyes?:leon:Your balls? :gladbron:"

That death was satisfying as a motherfukker:wow:

God speed, Giant Breh - the work you put in won't be forgotten :salute:

Danaerys talking unreasonably greasy to everyone :pachaha:. This 90 pound White woman STAYS making terroristic threats :russ:

You'd think one of the catapaults would have turned to the side when they saw 3 dragons coming and stopped her 'Never Ending Story' crusie over the city. Looks like she was :sadcam:in the next episode preview.

Theon's sister like "fukk it - I'd eat the box :ehh:" during negotiations :deadmanny:

Half-Man (Half Amazing) always got bars on deck too :blessed:

Littlefinger watching the battle like :jawalrus:had me rolling though.

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i still think JOffrey was one of the best actors on there , he played the dispicable character so well. so well he had to retire from acting, people hated him for real.

not only that. His character did "genuinely nice things" for people but everyone else saw it as a sick act. How many times he tried being nice but because not everyone is a demented shyt, they were disgusted by his gift.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_o91ufn6jOE1v4tmfzo1_1280.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he's about to come up with Sansa :mjpls:

Indirectly responsible for the demise of your family and still end up with a better and younger version of his dream woman(Your mother) :wow:

====

Ramsay had a rather uneventful death :beli: dude went out like a str8 sucka, didn't even fight.

She might have bust it open for him too.:francis:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I don't think Jon wanted Ramsey dead though, why would he lock him up instead of killing him.

wonder if they will make this an issue next episode, i imagine there will be a rift between Jon and Sansa over leadership.
They locked him up where Ramsey kept his starving dogs on purpose for Sansa

Jon was beating him to death then looked over at Sansa like let sis get her moment of closure

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait so when she sent the letter off, did she know they were going to war and where? If she sent out a letter requesting assistance and didn't tell anyone because she wasn't sure if they might show up

:francis:

Either way if Jon would have stuck to the plan alot less people would have died and they would have cleaned up with reinforcements arriving....

Also did Sansa kill Ramsey of her own will, seems like he wold have gotten some kind of public execution, unless Jon kept him alive so Sansa could watch\kill him.

Where my girl Arya at man....

I wonder if this is all part of the "many face gods" plan or if she's a legit fugitive now the dude\god seems pretty impressed by her.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It was a great episode no doubt but i was dissapointed by a few things.

• I hated the fact that the giant died. That was my dude :to:
  • I didnt like that last fight scene between Ramsay and Jon. Dont know why but i felt they could have had a better fight or Ramsay could have just surrendered. Him being all clean would have made the scene where Sansa has the hounds eat him would have been even more satisfying.
  • I didnt quite like the last minute rescue/savior act by Sansa and Little Finger. They Should have shown up earlier in the battle. Like right as the KarStark and Bolton started surrounding them. I feel the directors made it too much of a desperate situation for Jon and the crew.
  • Continuing on that last point. Jon Sno is way too lucky. In my country we'd say "Jon Sno gen pwen" lol. Have you seen how many arrows that man dodged? :dwillhuh: And all the people that walked on him and he still didnt die. I think the red woman was right in saying that if the lord of light want him to live he'd live no matter what

But still dope episode. Wish they would have shown more from the battle in Mereen

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
the balls of Ramsey to sit there surrounded asking for one on one with a bow and arrow though

Jon with the reflexes though

It got to the point where I was thinking that he should have been dead several times over from arrows, horse trampling, swords and suffocation.

It wouldn't surprise me if he can't be killed now.

Underwent them experiments and came back as.......

JON-POOL :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
One last thing:

Rickon is dumb as fukk. I know hes a kid but why the fukk are you running in a straight line when you know that evil f@ggot is shooting at you? :scust:
I'd zig-zag the fukk out of that route like im juking special-teams scrubs out of their shoes like Dane hall used to do

Last edited: