Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This episode!:mjcry:

May that piece of dogshyt Ransey now have a positive purpose for Westboros...As a fertilizer.:pacspit:

I don't think Jon wanted Ramsey dead though, why would he lock him up instead of killing him.

wonder if they will make this an issue next episode, i imagine there will be a rift between Jon and Sansa over leadership.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Umber's a bytch but he's a G though. He was giving Tormund that work.

I thought Tormund was a beast, until i saw what Umber was doing to him.

Kinda lost some luster in my eye, Umber though got distracted by a horn, smh
You're totally right breh. Jon is a horrible leader. Sansa is going to defeat the White Walkers and kill the Night's King :aicmon:

two separate things. Jon isn't a king and probably not a general. But that doens't mean he isn't the person to beat the Night King. The dead usually just out number you so far, I haven't seen any tactics like Ramsey was pulling.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Real shyt, were gonna miss ramsay. Dude was a great villain. Him, dude that plays theon and dinklage hands down the best actors of the show.

RIP to rickon. ramsay played that shyt too clean. imagine seeing your little brother for the first time in like 6 years running for his life, you have no choice but to try and rescue him. ramsay played dumb and missed up until it was too late and jon was in perfect position to catch them arrows, cuz jus got mad lucky.

Y'all know its #WalkerGang put the snowman got them hands like no other. breh battle tested, an breh aint even reached 30. he already surpassed his unc ned as the best stark.

i still think JOffrey was one of the best actors on there , he played the dispicable character so well. so well he had to retire from acting, people hated him for real.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This episode really did a good job of giving you an idea of what it was like at the ground level of a large, medieval battle:whoo:

I'm a little bit of a history buff, especially when it comes to antiquity and ancient warfare and this episode definitely had me thinking of the Battle of Cannae. Which makes sense because D&D say that that battle was their inspiration for that last part of the battle, after Jon and his army are enveloped.

The TL;DR version of that battle is the Romans were drawn into attacking the Carthaginians, but end up surrounded on three sides with enemy cavalry blocking their backs. After a certain point, the Romans were so tightly bunched together that they couldn't wield their weapons. Which is exactly what happened during this part of the episode, like in this shot.

tumblr_o91yj0fCE61r3cqxlo1_540.png

They definitely had me thinking for a minute that Jon and crew were going to end up like the Romans in that battle (long story short, the trapped Romans got slaughtered to the last man)

Glad that wasn't the case and the episode ended with Sansa making Ramsey into Alpo instead :whew:

battle of cannae, i believe they were drawn in because Hannibal retreated his main front force. Romans gave chase and Hannibal had his faster calvery and flank them (as you mentioned). Pretty good association though, didn't think about it but that's basically what they did (plus added in a wall of bodies ).

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i'm foreseeing alot of deaths next episode, if this is gonna wrap up some story lines

Tommen
High Septor
Frey (that scene looked like the red wedding in the preview)

Little finger and Sansa by the tree
and
Snow and Sansa

someone is gonna be hurt by not getting Sansa's backing, this is a play on Winterfell. Either Little Finger will win it or Snow will get it, so this will be interesting who she chooses.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't think Jon wanted Ramsey dead though, why would he lock him up instead of killing him.

wonder if they will make this an issue next episode, i imagine there will be a rift between Jon and Sansa over leadership.

Indeed. And reading some of these comments about how Sansa kept info from Snows that Sansa is conniving and has never changed. Was liking her, but not anymore.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Indeed. And reading some of these comments about how Sansa kept info from Snows that Sansa is conniving and has never changed. Was liking her, but not anymore.

The hell with that. I love littlefinger, and she becomes more like him every day.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe people in here were saying ramsey was a great fighter. Once jon got his hands on him, it was pretty much a wrap. Put that nikka on life support in less than 50 seconds

I thought he was too

Yea fukk Sansa, she's happy rickon died, I can tell. Ayra need to hurry back and stick needle in her.

Why would she do that?