Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to seem soft. But "The Door" was probably top 5 episodes of tv ever for me. I got it

1. The Door
2. b*stards
3. Hardhome
4. Kissed By Fire
5. Baelor

They've truly outdone themselves this season. The Door made so much so clear. I cannot believe I got to see that on TV. The last 15 minutes was better than anything I've seen on tv probably since Ozymandias on Breaking Bad.

IMO.....The Door is the series best episode
Reminded me a lot of Lost's "The Constant" or "Through the Looking Glass"

"The Constant" or "Through the Looking Glass" >>>"The Door"

Overall, Game of Thrones is the better series

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Worth pointing out that Ramsay destroyed Jon in tactics. Like, humiliated him. Sure Jon was the underdog going in, but if this was a football game, it was 48-0 in the second quarter. He lured Jon and his army into a charge by using Rickon as bait. Showered the field with arrows to pile up the bodies to completely stop their charge/movement. Sent in the Calvary to drop more bodies and corral everyone into one small space. Sent in the shielded solders to employ the phalanx, while the Umbers closed the exit. Battle over before it's even time for lunch. :whew:

Davos couldn't save the mess that Jon created by abandoning all of their tactics. :mjpls:

Starkset might need a new coach in the wars to come.:ld:
fukk that - we here, they not :ld:

Put some respeck on the Snowman name

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Finally some fukking combat

aj4U8E.gif

Jon was out there trying to murder everything like Mitch when they kidnapped Sonny :mjcry:

:dead: @ Sansa not giving a single damn about Rickon.

bytch ain't change one bit. She's still that same snitch ass selfish disloyal lemon cake fiending fakkit from season 1:scust:

I was really looking forward to some more of Bran's storyline with the visions. Looks like we'll have to wait because I don't see them jamming too much of that into next episode :martin:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nah nikka....she's duplicitous and self serving. She didn't tell Jon because she didn't want Jon to take over. She wanted to control things. She was scared she would get pushed out the room while the men were talking.

All the other men were already gone when they had their conversation.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible writing. And how is it that very battle thousands of soldiers can show up out of nowhere and surprise ? They didn't have scouts and shyt in medieval times?

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sansa so unlikable :laugh:

Nobody asked me :( you've been traveling the whole North speak up for yourself. Matter of fact she was present at every battle planing, and all she could offer was "people still love the Starks"

Search function aint worth a damn lol