Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yeah I think that episode beats Hard Home for me

Too much to talk on. I was in tears when Sansa showed up. That's my red haired queen :mjcry:. Love you girl :to:

She was right in not telling Jon, IMO. Jon wasn't listening and got his team murked because he is not a tactical leader. He is a 10/10 soldier but he can't see the forest from the trees

Where was the tactics? We're was the rope a dope? Ramsey had that pincer down to a T. If Sansa had brought the Vale from the beginning they would all just been murked, you need the edge

Sansa already said you can't be obvious with Ramsey, and my bae was right

Rickon need to learn to dip and dive. Running in a straight line is dumb

Oh, and Yara and Daenerys flirting was quite possibly the sexiest thing so far. I watched that scene about 3 times :steviej:

So much in that episode. Too 3 episodes of TV I've watched

Gotta watch again

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Too much to talk on. I was in tears when Sansa showed up. That's my red haired queen :mjcry:. Love you girl :to:

She was right in not telling Jon, IMO. Jon wasn't listening and got his team murked because he is not a tactical leader. He is a 10/10 soldier but he can't see the forest from the trees

Where was the tactics? We're was the rope a dope? Ramsey had that pincer down to a T. If Sansa had brought the Vale from the beginning they would all just been murked, you need the edge

Oh, and Yara and Daenerys flirting was quite possibly the sexiest thing so far. I watched that scene about 3 times :steviej:

Gotta watch again

Jon's a great leader. Have you forgotten Hardhome, Battle of Castle Black and the Battle at Craster's Keep already breh? :dahell:

He's always protected people, won the battles and got his men out of harm's way.

Sansa kept information from him. Sansa is not a better battle strategist than Davos, Jon and Tormund :aicmon: She's just a selfish girl who wanted to make sure she kept control and make sure she would get Winterfell and not Jon. I'm also convinced she was nonchalant about Rickon because she wanted him gone too. I'm sure if Jon knew he had another 10,000 soldiers in waiting instead of 2,000, their entire plan would have been different. They would've outnumbered Ramsay 2 to 1 with that.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cinematography shot of the Horses running was so beautiful.

Everything was so brilliant / beautiful.

S/o to Littlefinger and Sansa for pulling up.

I really wish Jon had beaten Ramsay some more. I didn't feel satisfied enough.

Really wish Ramsay had gotten eat by a Stark direwolf at the end. shyt would've been so symbolic. But him getting eaten alive by his own Dogs/mistakes was a fukked up but also symbolic way to go.

Sansa smiling at the end. Got me smiling n shyt.

HBO has outdone themselves. :banderas::whew:

I definitely wished ramsey suffered more.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Jon's a great leader. Have you forgotten Hardhome, Battle of Castle Black and the Battle at Craster's Keep already breh? :dahell:

He's always protected people, won the battles and got his men out of harm's way.

Sansa kept information from him. Sansa is not a better battle strategist than Davos, Jon and Tormund :aicmon: She's just a selfish girl who wanted to make sure she kept control and make sure she would get Winterfell and not Jon. I'm also convinced she was nonchalant about Rickon because she wanted him gone too. I'm sure if Jon knew he had another 10,000 soldiers in waiting instead of 2,000, their entire plan would have been different. They would've outnumbered Ramsay 2 to 1 with that.

Maybe I got the wrong word, but I dont think he as good as you're putting him out to be

He is guided by emotion too much, and he is skilful, some could say lucky. Hard Home was skill and luck, the Battle of the b*stards was skill and luck. But Sansa made the key move in the clutch. If Jon knew he had more men (it was not 10,000 or I misheard) he would have done exactly the same thing. Look at how he got baited out by Ramsey. A leader of an army would not do that, a leader of a unit yes, but not the whole army. He risked his life over one life. Ramsey is more clever, but got beaten by bae

As for Rickon, she knew he was dead already. She said it, he is ruthless and a b*stard.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
image.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Gotta watch again

Yeah, Yara bout to get in them cheeks. They haven't explored Dany's bisexuality and I like Yara so that would be the best person to set it off. I'm not sure how much in the future that no reaving policy will sit with Yara and the rest of the Ironborn though.

She is a reaver. She is a warrior. She is Ironborn. It comes with the territory.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Clearly they weren't going to listen to her information anyway. Jon fell right into Bolton's damn trap like she said/warned him.

I wish that she had trusted Jon with the information but, if we are being honest, they (mostly his right hand men) would have dismissed it anyway since she was a woman.

Had she not called for reinforcements, Jon and everyone else would be dead right now. Finally, we all also know that Jon would have fell for that trap REGARDLESS of whether he knew about the reinforcements or not. It does look like Jon and Sansa will make up next week.

Besides Dany and Cersei, most women have to make undercover moves in that society.

It should also be noted that the actress playing Sansa actually wants to die (she thinks death scenes are the best part of the show).

Independent of interviews and stuff I thought they've been setting her up to die. It'd be interesting.

Maybe I got the wrong word, but I dont think he as good as you're putting him out to be

He is guided by emotion too much, and he is skilful, some could say lucky. Hard Home was skill and luck, the Battle of the b*stards was skill and luck. But Sansa made the key move in the clutch. If Jon knew he had more men (it was not 10,000 or I misheard) he would have done exactly the same thing. Look at how he got baited out by Ramsey. A leader of an army would not do that, a leader of a unit yes, but not the whole army. Ramsey is more clever, but got beaten by bae

As for Rickon, she knew he was dead already. She said it, he is ruthless and a b*stard.

Yeah, that thing about Rickon was the best thing she said already. Brought Snowman into the reality of that situation. Homeboy was dead the second he stepped foot back into Winterfell.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as you hit the battlefield you can tell that Tormund would be assigned that bytch ass nicca Umber. Two scruffy hyper macho cacs that both look like haven't showered since the previous long night. Glad my nicca Tormund got the W though. With all his lines in the episode today I feared for his life. :salute:

Umber's a bytch but he's a G though. He was giving Tormund that work.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

He is guided by emotion too much, and he is skilful, some could say lucky. Hard Home was skill and luck, the Battle of the b*stards was skill and luck. But Sansa made the key move in the clutch. If Jon knew he had more men (it was not 10,000 or I misheard) he would have done exactly the same thing. Look at how he got baited out by Ramsey. A leader of an army would not do that, a leader of a unit yes, but not the whole army. He risked his life over one life. Ramsey is more clever, but got beaten by bae

You're totally right breh. Jon is a horrible leader. Sansa is going to defeat the White Walkers and kill the Night's King :aicmon:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Easy to talk about tactics when (a) your army out-numbers your enemy 4-1 and (b) you have a high priority prisoner you can execute to draw out your enemy.
Easy to talk about tactics when (a) your army out-numbers your enemy 4-1 and (b) you have a high priority prisoner you can execute to draw out your enemy.

Ok let's come back to reality lol, this is a fantasy! So all love and no beef here

But I think if you're outnumbered the WORST thing you can do is storm head on

Even Davos has to get the archer unit to fall back when he realised their bows would just hit their own men