Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That's her home but it wasn't under Stark control at last she knew.

Yea but since she's technically a faceless man now I imagine she didn't care as she was likely planning to take out whoever was ruling lol

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I knew this would make people hate her more. Not gonna lie, without an explanation about why she didn't tell Jon, it made me a little angry too to see her sitting up there smirking with Petyr but I do still think she's awesome.

I'm always :cape: for her but you have to admit, she was right about his battle plans. That's a bit bittersweet thought because Jon wasn't operating on 100% of the information and that's on her.

Clearly they weren't going to listen to her information anyway. Jon fell right into Bolton's damn trap like she said/warned him.

I wish that she had trusted Jon with the information but, if we are being honest, they (mostly his right hand men) would have dismissed it anyway since she was a woman.

Had she not called for reinforcements, Jon and everyone else would be dead right now. Finally, we all also know that Jon would have fell for that trap REGARDLESS of whether he knew about the reinforcements or not. It does look like Jon and Sansa will make up next week.

Besides Dany and Cersei, most women have to make undercover moves in that society.

It should also be noted that the actress playing Sansa actually wants to die (she thinks death scenes are the best part of the show).

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Jon with the shyt. I knew I liked this nikka from Season 1 :ohlawd:

Picture1.png

Look man....this screen cap right here....this muthafukkin pic right here defines the god jon snow in the best way possible. I got chills when he took out the sword and got in his stance with them charging at him.

:wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They've truly outdone themselves this season. The Door made so much so clear. I cannot believe I got to see that on TV. The last 15 minutes was better than anything I've seen on tv probably since Ozymandias on Breaking Bad.

All facts

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Looked like my Cane Corso pup. Id get a Presa but I dont wanna pick up that poop.
I know a Presa whose collar I can use as a belt.
You're right. That's what I was thinking of, not a presa.

Hahahaaaa at Davos plotting. Boy bye!

I wonder how LF manoeuvre around so many types of strong people.

Sansa is the weak link, if Arya doesn't slap her out of it then...
Well Sansa did say No One can protect her.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This episode really did a good job of giving you an idea of what it was like at the ground level of a large, medieval battle:whoo:

I'm a little bit of a history buff, especially when it comes to antiquity and ancient warfare and this episode definitely had me thinking of the Battle of Cannae. Which makes sense because D&D say that that battle was their inspiration for that last part of the battle, after Jon and his army are enveloped.

The TL;DR version of that battle is the Romans were drawn into attacking the Carthaginians, but end up surrounded on three sides with enemy cavalry blocking their backs. After a certain point, the Romans were so tightly bunched together that they couldn't wield their weapons. Which is exactly what happened during this part of the episode, like in this shot.

tumblr_o91yj0fCE61r3cqxlo1_540.png

They definitely had me thinking for a minute that Jon and crew were going to end up like the Romans in that battle (long story short, the trapped Romans got slaughtered to the last man)

Glad that wasn't the case and the episode ended with Sansa making Ramsey into Alpo instead :whew:
This epsiode has me really interested in ancient battles

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Real shyt, were gonna miss ramsay. Dude was a great villain. Him, dude that plays theon and dinklage hands down the best actors of the show.

RIP to rickon. ramsay played that shyt too clean. imagine seeing your little brother for the first time in like 6 years running for his life, you have no choice but to try and rescue him. ramsay played dumb and missed up until it was too late and jon was in perfect position to catch them arrows, cuz jus got mad lucky.

Y'all know its #WalkerGang put the snowman got them hands like no other. breh battle tested, an breh aint even reached 30. he already surpassed his unc ned as the best stark.