Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Hahahaaaa at Davos plotting. Boy bye!

I wonder how LF manoeuvre around so many types of strong people.

Sansa is the weak link, if Arya doesn't slap her out of it then...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all caping for sansa on some "maybe she didn't know" "she had to have a reason other than undermining him!" yadda yadda yadda sound like the people talking about it was ja'qen or pig intestines being stabbed instead of Arya. Sansa is a self serving c*nt who has put her own desires before her family in the past and nothing has changed. She's about to be played hard by petyr and/or end up dead.

#StarkMinusSansa #Wolfgang #mustbethesnowman

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I have it

1. Blackwater (literally its perfect. Tyrion's speech, Stannis's monologue about Storms End, The Battle, "fukk the king", etc)
2. Hardhome
3. Watchers on The Wall
4. Battle of the b*stards
5. The Mountain and the Viper
I don't want to seem soft. But "The Door" was probably top 5 episodes of tv ever for me. I got it

1. The Door
2. b*stards
3. Hardhome
4. Kissed By Fire
5. Baelor

They've truly outdone themselves this season. The Door made so much so clear. I cannot believe I got to see that on TV. The last 15 minutes was better than anything I've seen on tv probably since Ozymandias on Breaking Bad.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think Sansa thought Jon would be open to assistance from LF. It looked like she almost wanted to tell them when they had their convo after discussing battle plans. I mean she did say she thought he should wait until the had a larger army, Jon asked when/how that would happen, and the face Sansa made to me made it seem like she wanted to tell him, but then didn't. I really don't think its anymore complicated than that. Unless she promised LF something she knew Jon would definitely not agree with.

That's just Sansa not knowing and trusting Jon Snow.

Jon is the dude that made truce with the King Beyond the Wall and not only let the wildings march south of the wall but went to save them at Hardhome. If LF is bringing men to fight Ramsay he sure as hell is taking them if it means getting Winterfell and (at that point) Rickon back. Even if Sansa knows Baelish wants her p*ssy and maybe even marry her, that's not something Jon will say no to with the stakes the battle with Ramsay had. shyt, even if it meant having Baelish as Co-Warden of the North with Sansa he would've said yes, Snow doesn't give a fukk about politics and titles. And more importantly, Jon knows that taking Winterfell is just step 1 of the bigger battle against the Night King so any political worry Sansa might have is not something he's gonna be a real player in.

Sansa was either a dumbass for not trusting Jon or she's just playing political games in a time and place were there's no more room for them. The White Walkers are coming and her scheming ain't gonna do shyt against them. So yeah, she fukked up :ufdup:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Sansa knew if Littlefinger was coming or not. The way her scenes regarding him have been framed this season, she turned down Littlefinger out of anger/power trip/confidence in uniting the north, but after the north shat all over her she got desperate and sent a raven for help. When she didn't get a response, she tried to stall Jon and convince him to wait, without having to admit that she turned away help like an idiot and lied about it. Playing the game and falling and not wanting to look silly in front of everyone. I don't think she knew he was coming and held back so they could have a last minute save.

After that Arya debacle, I could be wrong though. I'll wait until next week before going deep into defending it. Her motivations remain a big question mark for me, and really, it's the only noteworthy critique I have of the episode. Depending on how it's handled next week it might not bother me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why would arya go back to winterfell? Last she saw was her family get slaughtered at the red wedding and the hound getting ready to bring her to her aunt's right?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She's a Stark, that's her home.

I think she knew Jon was at the wall as well. But once she gets word of this war it'll be more motivation to head back.
That's her home but it wasn't under Stark control at last she knew.