Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah, that rickon running scene reminded me of In time

this episode was my favorite performance by the actor that plays Ramsay. he had some facial expressions that reminded me of Alan Rickman in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think Sansa thought Jon would be open to assistance from LF. It looked like she almost wanted to tell them when they had their convo after discussing battle plans. I mean she did say she thought he should wait until the had a larger army, Jon asked when/how that would happen, and the face Sansa made to me made it seem like she wanted to tell him, but then didn't. I really don't think its anymore complicated than that. Unless she promised LF something she knew Jon would definitely not agree with.

Nah nikka....she's duplicitous and self serving. She didn't tell Jon because she didn't want Jon to take over. She wanted to control things. She was scared she would get pushed out the room while the men were talking.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as you hit the battlefield you can tell that Tormund would be assigned that bytch ass nicca Umber. Two scruffy hyper macho cacs that both look like haven't showered since the previous long night. Glad my nicca Tormund got the W though. With all his lines in the episode today I feared for his life. :salute:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yo on everything, please please please @3Rivers can you cook up a gif of Rickons head on Rickys body when he got shot in the drive by in Boyz N the Hood.

The dualities of them both being ricks :wow:
Both being killed at home :wow:
Both not zig zagging and getting killed from a distance :wow:
Both being killed right in front of their family trying to save em :wow:

Who knew GRRM was a fan of hood movies. He did if for the ppl :wow:

Yo and tag it! They gon steal your shyt! That's gonna be the hottest gif on the net

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This episode really did a good job of giving you an idea of what it was like at the ground level of a large, medieval battle:whoo:

I'm a little bit of a history buff, especially when it comes to antiquity and ancient warfare and this episode definitely had me thinking of the Battle of Cannae. Which makes sense because D&D say that that battle was their inspiration for that last part of the battle, after Jon and his army are enveloped.

The TL;DR version of that battle is the Romans were drawn into attacking the Carthaginians, but end up surrounded on three sides with enemy cavalry blocking their backs. After a certain point, the Romans were so tightly bunched together that they couldn't wield their weapons. Which is exactly what happened during this part of the episode, like in this shot.

tumblr_o91yj0fCE61r3cqxlo1_540.png

They definitely had me thinking for a minute that Jon and crew were going to end up like the Romans in that battle (long story short, the trapped Romans got slaughtered to the last man)

Glad that wasn't the case and the episode ended with Sansa making Ramsey into Alpo instead :whew:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
ramsey killing rickon turned out to be the worst thing he could've done. jon still wasn't himself before then. seeing his brother killed brought the beast back out. dude was straight up :demonic:.....how ramsey not even put up a fight though?....dude got that work on some worldstar shyt....even the wildlings were like this muthafukker crazy:damn:.....uncle benjen gonna have to give up that nickname. jon is the real cold hands. unleashed a 21 punch combo on ramsey's domepiece(I counted em). you see the look jon gave sansa after smashin ramsey's face in?....dude was like "didn't I tell you i've faced worse you stupid bytch?":ufdup:

this was an all time performance by jon......dude musta caught 30 bodies on the battlefield:wow:....every battle he just keeps getting better:mjcry:......he just solidified his place in history. his name will forever ring bells after what he did here:ohlawd:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Act like a mad dog, you'll get taken outside and killed like one. GOT stay with the foreshadowing.

Burn in Hell Ramsey :blessed:

Had Miranda's body fed to the hounds. Fed Fat Walda and her baby to the hounds. And then he ended up as feed for the same hounds.

Pops told him he'd be slaughtered for pig feed. He only got the animal wrong :wow:

Daps
Yo on everything, please please please @3Rivers can you cook up a gif of Rickons head on Rickys body when he got shot in the drive by in Boyz N the Hood.

The dualities of them both being ricks :wow:
Both being killed at home :wow:
Both not zig zagging and getting killed from a distance :wow:
Both being killed right in front of their family trying to save em :wow:

Who knew GRRM was a fan of hood movies. He did if for the ppl :wow:

Yo and tag it! They gon steal your shyt! That's gonna be the hottest gif on the net

I thought the same thing. Like why would you run in a straight line against an arrow? :mindblown: :heh: