tumblr_o9233eEoyT1si3915o2_540.gif

tumblr_o9233eEoyT1si3915o3_540.gif

This scene reminded me of another...

tumblr_o923bgpYD51vxi685o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o923bgpYD51vxi685o2_1280.jpg

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
To be fair, that's easy to say...but when you see your brother out there for the first time, that has to hit you.

Exactly. The scene is supposed to hit heavier even more when you also add in that these 2 characters haven't seen each other in years. Of course you're gonna run out and help, no real family member is that cold blooded to stand and wait.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Notwithstanding the current predicament with the Faith and their control of Kings Landing via Tommen:..:and Kevan Lannister's (plus the populace) overall disdain for Cersei...check out this scene from season 5 that encapsulates Little Finger's intentions with having the Vale in his back pocket:

Now we also know he was obsessed with Cat and that he would likely have that same obsession for Sansa...but then again he did ship her off to Ramsey :patrice:

Nonetheless this scene plainly explains what Little Fonger intends to do now that the Starks have retaken Winterfell.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That scene when they were surrounded was wild. John almost suffocated. That would of been a terrible way to go out after putting in all that work.
Son I felt like I was suffocating myself. I'm out here gasping for air and shyt too!

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Knights ain't gonna have shyt to do with it. The North is more scattered than it has been in centuries apparently - that Stark name ain't shyt.

All LF has to do is sit down and start politicking, something that the Boltons and Starks all fukking suck at apparently :mjlol:, and set up shop the same way he did in the Veil - here to usher in the next generation of leadership :mjpls:

all this shyt about #starkset being back.... yo, sansa really just let Jon go out and die fighting for HER family just to get Ramsay's army out of Winterfell

ain't gonna be no happy ending for the starks

Read them books again breh.

No one besides a Northman will ever rule the North. They're too unruly, xenophobic, nationalistic, wild, different cultures and religions, The North is too sparse, too large, too cold and winters too brutal, etc. They won't take too kindly to a bunch of saddity ass Knights running around the North telling them what to do or Petry's manipulative ass using Sansa as a puppet. It aint gonna last long breh....trust. If that's Petyr's plan he may need to rethink it. It's the same reason nobody can ever conquer Dorne. And from the sounds of it, the North respects Jon more than Sansa. I can see them supporting Jon before they'd ever allow Petyr to take control through her.

Daps
The Cinematography shot of the Horses running was so beautiful.

Everything was so brilliant / beautiful.

S/o to Littlefinger and Sansa for pulling up.

I really wish Jon had beaten Ramsay some more. I didn't feel satisfied enough.

Really wish Ramsay had gotten eat by a Stark direwolf at the end. shyt would've been so symbolic. But him getting eaten alive by his own Dogs/mistakes was a fukked up but also symbolic way to go.

Sansa smiling at the end. Got me smiling n shyt.

HBO has outdone themselves. :banderas::whew:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Now we need Walder Frey dead and I don't care if Frey take a trip to Indochina I want a Stark waiting in a bowl a rice waiting to stab sword through his ass:birdman:
:russ:

:birdman: nah we really mean that shyt.

Walder frey, we coming for you nikka!
hqdefault.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Exactly. The scene is supposed to hit heavier even more when you also add in that these 2 characters haven't seen each other in years. Of course you're gonna run out and help, no real family member is that cold blooded to stand and wait.

And Sansa was basically like "fukk that nikka. Let him die" :manny:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't think Sansa thought Jon would be open to assistance from LF. It looked like she almost wanted to tell them when they had their convo after discussing battle plans. I mean she did say she thought he should wait until the had a larger army, Jon asked when/how that would happen, and the face Sansa made to me made it seem like she wanted to tell him, but then didn't. I really don't think its anymore complicated than that. Unless she promised LF something she knew Jon would definitely not agree with.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Man....

This episode was probably the best of the season so far...

Everyone knew Ramsey was gonna try and piss Jon off to make him sloppy... Played right into his hands....

Used Jon's own strategy against him.:mjlol:
But that Phalanx maneuver was :ohh:, though.

Jon getting trampled had me feeling claustrophobic as fukk.:huldup:

And I thought Tormund would be dead after all that...
I guess the thought of trying to climb Big Brienne kept him going, I guess.:yeshrug:

And fukk Sansa for not giving her damn brother a heads up that reinforcements might be coming. :stopitslime:

Could have changed the whole battle...

But when rose above that pile of bodies and looked at Sansa...
She really didn't give a fukk if he died. :wow:
Was her previous apology for being a shytty sister to him just lip service? :to: