Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Interesting take....though I think she knew that both were needed to take back Winterfell. IDK, hope it gets discussed next week though.

I like the idea that she doesn't give a shyt about him tho :russ:
Yeah, she did need both. Maybe she didn't understand that though.

As is, LF OBVIOUSLY realized that the b*stard bowl would have Ramsay out of the castle because he needed to show force to establish himself as Warden of the North. LF didn't bring shyt for a siege. They rolled in knowing the battle more or less because Sansa clearly sent that note to him on the last episode.

LF playing the long game for real.

She can play like she still mad but he still is the chess underboss of the show. All its gonna take is one monologue from him and Jon's completely-removed-from-politics-ass is gonna be up a creek. Or a wall looking for Bran going into next season. He has no use for Ned's b*stard - and Sansa just doesn't give a fukk.

Jon's gonna get that history lesson from Bran and link up with #targset

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Just realized how much this really benefits Littlefinger. He saved the day, but by showing up late to clean up the mess (like he said he would do back in season 5...), he allowed Jon and Ramsay's army to be decimated so that the north is now entirely dependent on the Knights of the Vale. I wouldn't be surprised if he also wanted Jon to get wiped out in the battle, leaving Sansa as the only person to defy him there.

The Knights of the Vale will never rule the North. If that's Petyr's plan it will be a very short lived occupation. Very short lived.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Littlefinger got what he wanted: a weakened North and men at his command in control. He has the upper hand.

But make no mistake about it, Sansa used Jon and his men to be the bait/decoy. That's why she didn't say shyt. That's why she was ready to part ways with her little brother and didn't even blink at his corpse.

She's climbing the ladder of chaos.
All of this and some...and brehs asked me why I started #SMS :begone:

It's fully fukk sansa :pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The Knights of the Vale will never rule the North. If that's Petyr's plan it will be a very short lived occupation. Very short lived.
The Knights ain't gonna have shyt to do with it. The North is more scattered than it has been in centuries apparently - that Stark name ain't shyt.

All LF has to do is sit down and start politicking, something that the Boltons and Starks all fukking suck at apparently :mjlol:, and set up shop the same way he did in the Veil - here to usher in the next generation of leadership :mjpls:

all this shyt about #starkset being back.... yo, sansa really just let Jon go out and die fighting for HER family just to get Ramsay's army out of Winterfell

ain't gonna be no happy ending for the starks

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Great episode

Dany and her crew wrecking shop :damn:
Sansa bossed up something serious this season :obama: when she interrupted Ramsay's little speech to tell him he was dying the next day :heh:
Ramsay being a little bytch and not wanting to fight Jon one on one

the great thing about this episode was everything that happened was predictable, but the way they played it out was great. like we knew Rickon was gonna die, but that scene was :whew:

and that fight :damn:

and after the Knights of the Vale came to the rescue and Jon stood up and saw Ramsay and then his boys Wun Wun and Tormund stood next to him :wow:

sad to see wun wun go, was he the last of the Giants? I wanted to see him vs the mountain :bryan:

one thing I was hoping they would have done was have Ramsay try to unleash his dogs on Jon, only for Ghost to come thru and kill them.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

To be fair, that's easy to say...but when you see your brother out there for the first time, that has to hit you.

Jon definitely takes after Ned....loyalty and emotion are part of what makes them so respectable.

That being said, I don't trust Sansa. I also think Littlefinger is gonna try and take the p*ssy....remember he has an infatuation with Sansa.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Its simple. She don't give a fukk about him.

b*stard didn't have a place in Winterfell before, he won't now either.

Sansa treating Jon like shyt ain't nothing new. She was way too cool with him dying. If he lived? Cool. But you know Littlefinger ain't gonna have 'Ned's b*stard' walking around with nothing to do while the Veil's army is occupying the North.

Sansa made her choice real quick.

Its cool though. #Targset will welcome the breh with open arms. Snowman coming home.

She foul. fukk her. Watch shyt don't work out for her :manny:

At this point, I don't care if she dies.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea fukk Sansa, she never cared about being a stark. It should been her taking a arrow instead of rickon. Yara, I see ya.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo, Theon and Yara fast traveled to Mereen in 2 fukking episodes.

Arya better fukking be in Westeros next episode or Season 7 premier :ufdup: :pacspit:

Why don't jon just have the red bytch revive everyone? I mean at least bring the big show back, that nikka is durable x10

She pretty much established she has no control over who can be brought back. And honestly, Melissandre still looks lost as fukk after Stannis died.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To be fair, that's easy to say...but when you see your brother out there for the first time, that has to hit you.

Jon is definitely Ned Stark's son....loyalty and emotion are part of what makes them so respectable.

That being said, I don't trust Sansa. I also think Littlefinger is gonna try and take the p*ssy....remember he has an infatuation with Sansa.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Sarcastic-Laugh.gif