Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
#Starkset we came through wih the W but not without some losses.

RIP Rickon :mjcry: But seriously how you gonna run in a straight line. Even Jaguar Paw knew to run zig zags.

RIP Wun Wun :mjcry: fukk #Targset and those bytch ass dragons hogging up the CGI budget. :pacspit:

Now onto the episode, them dragons were looking wavy :whew: I'm finally enjoying Khaleesi's story again. Grey Worms knife work is :whoo: and that Dothraki horde invading was :ohlawd:

Let us take a moment and laugh at House Bolton for having a bytch as a leader. Lady Mormont has more balls than Ramsey. He avoided he fade all episode and when he finally gets Snow Gawd 1 on 1 he gets fukked up in under a minute :dead: Even though I wanted him flayed being eaten alive by your own dogs was a nice touch :ehh:

That battle scene was some legendary shyt. Even though I knew the outcome that shyt had me on the edge of my seat. That shot of Jon waiting for the Bolton Calvary was :ohlawd::whew: That whole scene where my man's was suffocating was beautifully shot.

And my man Tormund was jokes. That blank ass face when Davis and Jon were talking strategy :laff: Then the way he took out Smalljon was :gladbron: Was so sure he was dieing this episode.

#Starkset #Cantstopwontstop #Branfuturewolfgangkillthemall #SnowGawdWardenoftheNorthKingofWinterfellR+L=JHeirtotheIronThronefukkSansa

Also, no dire wolves were harmed in the making of this episode :whew:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:russ: at Ramsay's shooting % tonight. He looking like Steph in the 4th Q or dare I say it, he looks on par with Edmure with his arrow game :scust: #Ramsayset :umad:
Ramsay was playing with them. Letting the boy get close enough so that Jon would be too close to turn back.

It was already established in season 3 that Ramsay was a surgeon with the arrows. :whew:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBF, Sansa herself probably didnt know LF would pull through. She just wrote the letter and sent it off. She probably had little hope the LF would pull through so she didnt bother telling Jon that she sent for his help

Ummm and you really think that's a good reason to not tell her brother, who's pretty damn desperate and about to ride into battle against a much larger army which could and almost did get them all killed, that there's a possibility of a larger army that can help them? Right yeah that makes a lot of sense. Littlefinger offered his help from the beginning which again Sansa never bothered to tell anyone about and even lied to Jon. Sansa selfishly took the decision making out of Jon hands even though he was the one risking his life and the life of his men because of what SHE wanted. But of course it makes sense for Sansa not to share such information the entire time. Yay she's so awesome. :comeon:.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lebron brought one for the Land

Starkset brought one for the Land

:salute:

Ayra coming home too. Worthless Rickon is gone(Ramsey hit that nikka with the arrow like a predator missile off COD :russ: ). Yall nikkas finally came after 6 straight season's of L's

Littlefinger finna stick his bigfinger up in Sansha for his help. Streets need that Danny/Yahra sex tape :noah: LMAO@Jon about to go out getting stomped to death like Mufasa in the Lion King.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I just knew I wasn't gonna be impressed, because I knew they weren't gonna let Jon lose, but they had me second guess myself off the rip. When those nikkas on horseback were riding up on Snow I was stuck. I was already about to tweet "Snow went out like the g he is this time.":to:

Awesome battle and game tonight.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cant lie man, i thought that nikka was DONE FOR

Lannisters & Freys throwing a party next week in the same building as the red wedding, if there was EVER a time for that bytch to come through :lupe:
The Sand Snakes have been conspicuous by their absence, what if they followed Jamie to River Run.