Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not if they catch him slippin, ole girl already has Bronn feenin for the p*ssy. Not likely to happen but Jamie might have promised Edmure some payback on Waldor if he was successful in getting the Tully army to surrender River Run.
There's only 3 of them vs the entire lannister army fam. They'd get ate, bent over, & tossed

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
And I have a hard time believing Sansa didn't know Littlefinger was coming. She knew but for her own reasons she didn't tell Jon. She went out to meet them when Jon and his men went to fight.
i feel like she could reconcile with Jon dying, as long as his men did enough damage until the knights of the vale came she was fine

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There needs to be explanation for why Sansa didn't tell Jon she either had an offer for assistance from LF, or especially that she didn't tell him she sent a raven ASKING FOR AN ARMY.....that still isn't making any sense.
Its simple. She don't give a fukk about him.

b*stard didn't have a place in Winterfell before, he won't now either.

Sansa treating Jon like shyt ain't nothing new. She was way too cool with him dying. If he lived? Cool. But you know Littlefinger ain't gonna have 'Ned's b*stard' walking around with nothing to do while the Veil's army is occupying the North.

Sansa made her choice real quick.

Its cool though. #Targset will welcome the breh with open arms. Snowman coming home.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Ummm and you really think that's a good reason to not tell her brother, who's pretty damn desperate and about to ride into battle against a much larger army which could and almost did get them all killed, that there's a possibility of a larger army that can help them? Right yeah that makes a lot of sense. Littlefinger offered his help from the beginning which again Sansa never bothered to tell anyone about and even lied to Jon. Sansa selfishly took the decision making out of Jon hands even though he was the one risking his life and the life of his men because of what SHE wanted. But of course it makes sense for Sansa not to share such information the entire time. Yay she's so awesome. :comeon:.

I knew this would make people hate her more. Not gonna lie, without an explanation about why she didn't tell Jon, it made me a little angry too to see her sitting up there smirking with Petyr but I do still think she's awesome.

I'm always :cape: for her but you have to admit, she was right about his battle plans. That's a bit bittersweet thought because Jon wasn't operating on 100% of the information and that's on her.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
And I have a hard time believing Sansa didn't know Littlefinger was coming. She knew but for her own reasons she didn't tell Jon. She went out to meet them when Jon and his men went to fight.
She's selfish.

She's still the same Sanas that was dreaming of marrying Joffrey while the family was worried about Ned.

the more things change, the more they stay the same

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I knew this would make people hate her more. Not gonna lie, without an explanation about why she didn't tell Jon, it made me a little angry too to see her sitting up there smirking with Petyr but I do still think she's awesome.

I'm always :cape: for her but you have to admit, she was right about his battle plans. That's a bit bittersweet thought because Jon wasn't operating on 100% of the information and that's on her.
Be right and sacrifice 3000 lives because you want to be a child and keep secrets breh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jon was deadass ready to scrap wit ramsays entire calvary dolo :wow:

That scene hit so damn hard :mjcry:

Mofo was about to go Super Saiyan after seeing rickon die :wow:

Looking at the previews next week and the Jon-Melisander-Davos scene, Jon is looking like "does the bullshyt ever end :martin:. I just fought this insane battle and now I have to solve another problem"

Looking like R Kelly at the end of every trapped in the closet video:russ: