tumblr_o91w36OLQT1qaz3z8o1_540.jpg
Lady Mormont is too gotdamn young to be such a G ::lawd:
Who is that in your avi?

Next week the opening credits better have the dire wolf over Winterfell

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Sansa should have told Jon about the Vale army.

Her last scene was bad ass but I still don't like her because of that :yeshrug:

TBF, Sansa herself probably didnt know LF would pull through. She just wrote the letter and sent it off. She probably had little hope the LF would pull through so she didnt bother telling Jon that she sent for his help

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukking dope ass episode. Matched my stupid high expectations :blessed:

Biggest Stark W of the whole damn series :mjcry:

I have a question though, why the fukk did Sansa not tell Jon about the knights of the Vale being a possibility? I got her not wanting to say anything back the Wall but the night before the battle she confronts him and asks for more patience but doesn't tell him shyt. Then she pretty much lets him go to his demise.

I know, it's a TV show and convenient shyt happens so we can have an awesome and dramatic moment. But I wonder if there's a real reason behind her not saying shyt - even if she wasn't sure Baelish would come through, she could still say something - and if it's going to be an issue between Jon and Sansa going forward.

It's gonna be interesting reading the books if GRRM ever gets to WoW and gives another dude the reigns of the series to write A Dream of Spring (no way this fat fukk will be able to end this before he dies :francis:) because this whole Winterfell story will be told completely differently :lupe:

Now we need Walder Frey dead and I don't care if Frey take a trip to Indochina I want a Stark waiting in a bowl a rice waiting to stab sword through his ass:birdman:

Isn't he on a list that a girl named Arya has? :demonic: