Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Jon with the shyt. I knew I liked this nikka from Season 1 :ohlawd:

Picture1.png

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
excellent episode, 6 seasons and we finally getting some kind of payoff for the main characters of the show, almost worth the wait.

When we gonna get any payoff for those Superman movies breh :sas1:

Great job fitting Dany's storyline in there this ep. When Rhaegal and Viserion burst thorugh :whoo::whew: And smart play only burning 1 ship, make an example of them so you can keep the other ships :salute: Tyrion scheming on point cause you know that wasn't Dany's idea.

Those fuking masters thinking they got Dany by the balls :what: They think she wasn't gonna unleash the dragons? :mindblown:

Rickon didn't even think to turn and look for the arrows? Jon couldn't yell at him to go left or right or drop to the ground when those arrows were being let loose? But I had already written him off before the episode started anyways :manny:

:russ: at Ramsay's shooting % tonight. He looking like Steph in the 4th Q or dare I say it, he looks on par with Edmure with his arrow game :scust: #Ramsayset :umad:

Was surprised Ramsay only had 6000 men, guess the Umbers and Karstarks didn't bring all their men? Fuk em, they all gotta take the black for their Treasonous shyt :ufdup: And although the Starks will take the high ground I'm hoping anyone with any blood link to the Bolton/Umber/Karstark name needs to go out that moon door :demonic:

Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear :demonic::ufdup::salute:

:salute: once again to little Lyanna Mormont - She's got bigger balls than Tommen/Theon and Varys combined

That whole battle was pretty dam epic though :whew: Especially the part when the infantry surrounded them :snoop: Grade A tactical move right there. And one thing Tormund mentioned - The Bolton's don't know how the Wildlings fight :pachaha: Straight up savage ripping into his jugular lie that :bryan:

To be honest I thought one of those groups of either the Cavalry or Infantry were gonna run up on Jon's army, turn around and join him but once Rickon was killed I knew it wouldn't be the Umbers :shaq2:

How many lives could have been saved if Sansa told Jon to hold off for another day cause Littlefinger was coming with his knights :ohlawd: Wun Wun probably lives :to:

:rip: Wun Wun...someone mentioned trying to bring Rickon back to life...if anything they need to at least try to bring Wun Wun back :lupe:

Can someone tell me where the Tully forces left to after Riverrun was taken? Did they join up with Littlefinger cause the Tully's run the Vale?

Really wish we got to see Ghost fuk up some bad guys today :shaq2:

Good to see those Stark banners back up in Winterfell. It was a long time coming brehs :to:

#Starkset #Wolfgang #Snowman

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
excellent episode, 6 seasons and we finally getting some kind of payoff for the main characters of the show, almost worth the wait.

When we gonna get any payoff for those Superman movies breh :sas1:

Great job fitting Dany's storyline in there this ep. When Rhaegal and Viserion burst thorugh :whoo::whew: And smart play only burning 1 ship, make an example of them so you can keep the other ships :salute: Tyrion scheming on point cause you know that wasn't Dany's idea.

Those fuking masters thinking they got Dany by the balls :what: They think she wasn't gonna unleash the dragons? :mindblown:

Rickon didn't even think to turn and look for the arrows? Jon couldn't yell at him to go left or right or drop to the ground when those arrows were being let loose? But I had already written him off before the episode started anyways :manny:

:russ: at Ramsay's shooting % tonight. He looking like Steph in the 4th Q or dare I say it, he looks on par with Edmure with his arrow game :scust: #Ramsayset :umad:

Was surprised Ramsay only had 6000 men, guess the Umbers and Karstarks didn't bring all their men? Fuk em, they all gotta take the black for their Treasonous shyt :ufdup: And although the Starks will take the high ground I'm hoping anyone with any blood link to the Bolton/Umber/Karstark name needs to go out that moon door :demonic:

Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear :demonic::ufdup::salute:

:salute: once again to little Lyanna Mormont - She's got bigger balls than Tommen/Theon and Varys combined

That whole battle was pretty dam epic though :whew: Especially the part when the infantry surrounded them :snoop: Grade A tactical move right there. And one thing Tormund mentioned - The Bolton's don't know how the Wildlings fight :pachaha: Straight up savage ripping into his jugular lie that :bryan:

To be honest I thought one of those groups of either the Cavalry or Infantry were gonna run up on Jon's army, turn around and join him but once Rickon was killed I knew it wouldn't be the Umbers :shaq2:

How many lives could have been saved if Sansa told Jon to hold off for another day cause Littlefinger was coming with his knights :ohlawd: Wun Wun probably lives :to:

:rip: Wun Wun...someone mentioned trying to bring Rickon back to life...if anything they need to at least try to bring Wun Wun back :lupe:

Can someone tell me where the Tully forces left to after Riverrun was taken? Did they join up with Littlefinger cause the Tully's run the Vale?

Really wish we got to see Ghost fuk up some bad guys today :shaq2:

Good to see those Stark banners back up in Winterfell. It was a long time coming brehs :to:

#Starkset #Wolfgang #Snowman