Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Great episode, but very predictable even death of Rickon. I know GOT better than that now. Guaranteed fukkery and betrayal next episode between Littlefinger, Sansa, and Jon

There needs to be explanation for why Sansa didn't tell Jon she either had an offer for assistance from LF, or especially that she didn't tell him she sent a raven ASKING FOR AN ARMY.....that still isn't making any sense.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Them lil hoes would get raped in there :heh:
Not if they catch him slippin, ole girl already has Bronn feenin for the p*ssy. Not likely to happen but Jamie might have promised Edmure some payback on Waldor if he was successful in getting the Tully army to surrender River Run.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ramsey said "the way people talk about you in the north, your the greatest swordsman that ever walked" had him shook :wow:

I'm gonna need those swordfighter power rankings after this episode, Grey worm has to be in there.

Imagine how the northfolk is gonna talk about Jon now that he retook Winterfell and beat the dogpiss out of Ramsay :wow: :blessed:

Just realized how much this really benefits Littlefinger. He saved the day, but by showing up late to clean up the mess (like he said he would do back in season 5...), he allowed Jon and Ramsay's army to be decimated so that the north is now entirely dependent on the Knights of the Vale. I wouldn't be surprised if he also wanted Jon to get wiped out in the battle, leaving Sansa as the only person to defy him there.

Considering how little Jon cares about actually ruling things I don't think he's that big of threat to Littlefinger or even Sansa. Now, it's already been established how people on the north worship him so that's gonna be interesting to follow.

BUT, to me, the biggest point going forward is what the fukk does Jon do to prepare for them White Walkers. Sansa wanted her home back and Baelish is gonna plan his next scheme. But now both of them have to be put on notice about how the REAL battle is about to begin and there's not a lot of games to played anymore.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
#Targset showed out this whole episode :wow:

Got control over all three dragons :damn:
Running through mofos like Goldberg. 3 minutes or less

tumblr_n7aoz8uicm1r8f85do1_250.gif