Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ummm no it's false. I believe even the show had Ned saying Howland Reed saved him but now all of sudden Ned claimed he defeated him by himself and told Bran that so many times :camby:.
They need to stop messing up the Starks. They're already screwing up Jon this season.
How can the writers be wrong about something they wrote? :what:

This is not the book thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Or Ned told Bran the truth and the writers chose to change it up this season

Last two minutes Bran told Jojen that his father saved Ned's life during the rebellion.

Hmmm I wonder how? :jbhmm:

Are you a Game of Thrones writer? Just need a yes or no

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Dude, you're just making shyt up. He slapped his boy up for stepping in, cuz he wanted to kill Ned, but couldn't after his boy stepped in.

Fact is, he fought to a draw with an old out of shape Ned, and he ducked an even older Blackfish.

He said he was taking ned alive!! Lmao you're so wrong :manny:

Daps
He said he was taking ned alive!! Lmao you're so wrong :manny:
No, he instructed his men to take Ned alive. Once they squared up, that was a fight to the death.

Why do you think he he knocked the guy out who stabbed Ned in the leg? That guy was just following orders. Jamie wanted to finally get a notable kill, but he robbed him of that. His man saw them fighting to a draw, and felt the need to save his Lord from further embarrassment :mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No, he instructed his men to take Ned alive. Once they squared up, that was a fight to the death.

Why do you think he he knocked the guy out who stabbed Ned in the leg? That guy was just following orders. Jamie wanted to finally get a notable kill, but he robbed him of that. His man saw them fighting to a draw, and felt the need to save his Lord from further embarrassment :mjlol:

he punched him because it was an honorable 1 on 1 fight. Jamie is egotistical and wanted to show he could best Ned, but wasn't looking for the kill as he wanted his brother back. He knew he could disarm Ned and/or kill him.

Jamie was out there having fun
Ned was sweating, panting hard, and looking uncomfortable

post the video - you're the only one on the internet that thinks Ned could beat Jamie. Good luck talking this bullshyt , you're just wasting my, yours, and everyone elses time

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Not sure why yall are arguing about Ned/Bran/Dayne when NOTHING in the show and books contradicts each other

Bran in the show does not say "My dad told me he beat Dayne fair and square"

For all we know, it was Robb that told Bran that Ned won the fight

And even if Ned said he won the fight, Bran still never gives details of the story that was told