Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree with stoneheart....that should be an autoban

Cold hands is iffy since they seem to have merged characters
neither is on the show, so people need to stop talking about them. Coldhands only got a passing mention in the 'behind the scenes' segment

it's not a big deal, or a real 'spoiler', but they have no relevance in the show thread. people are gonna see people talking about that shyt, and think they missed something

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
zFrLjlz.gif

They ain't no shook hands in Winterfell, all hail Ramsey the great warden of the north and true heir to the iron throne.
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-37091099-500-281.gif

Who want that drama we bring?
Starks?
Wildings?
Bear island?
tumblr_ntwwglt2LX1sfa3amo1_r2_500.gif

Bring the drama fukk boys.
tumblr_nwldfwiJvu1rsz04jo1_1280.jpg

#WalkerGang will have courtside seats

Well see whos game enough to play the number one seed

But until then..

latest

.. watch what you wish for

:demonic:

#DeathRow

#WalkerGang

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
neither is on the show, so people need to stop talking about them. Coldhands only got a passing mention in the 'behind the scenes' segment

it's not a big deal, or a real 'spoiler', but they have no relevance in the show thread. people are gonna see people talking about that shyt, and think they missed something

cold hands merged characters and his moment already passed, so i think it's fine to talk about him as a character as long as nothing is revealed that hasn't already been revealed . It's a grey area though.

there's a coupe of other characters that I think if they are mentioned should be an auto ban due to not knowing the direction the show is going. Stoneheart is one of them

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
cold hands merged characters and his moment already passed, so i think it's fine to talk about him as a character as long as nothing is revealed that hasn't already been revealed . It's a grey area though.

there's a coupe of other characters that I think if they are mentioned should be an auto ban due to not knowing the direction the show is going. Stoneheart is one of them
what's the point of talking about characters that aren't on the show? even though there might not be an issue with these examples, people kind of walk the line, and end up dropping these stealth-spoilers

not to mention it spoils the books. if people want to read the books, and find how shyt was different, they can do that on their own

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I think Im watching this live and turning on the 2nd half of the game when it ends

Honestly my heart can't take that game drama, I want Lebron to win so bad my heart will drop every time Golden State makes a bucket:sadcam:

Plus I dont wanna stay up an extra hour once the game ends
I don't care who wins as long as It's not Bron and Ramsey :wow: