Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
brehs, i watched all 6 seasons in a week. so everything is pretty fresh in my mind...

who da fukk are Coldhands and Stoneheart? I swear that was never explicitly mentioned in the show (inside the episode segments don't count)

book readers spoiled some characters that show watchers never knew anything about.

it's inconsequential but still. :ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
zFrLjlz.gif

They ain't no shook hands in Winterfell, all hail Ramsey the great warden of the north and true heir to the iron throne.
Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-37091099-500-281.gif

Who want that drama we bring?
Starks?
Wildings?
Bear island?
tumblr_ntwwglt2LX1sfa3amo1_r2_500.gif

Bring the drama fukk boys.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
brehs, i watched all 6 seasons in a week. so everything is pretty fresh in my mind...

who da fukk are Coldhands and Stoneheart? I swear that was never explicitly mentioned in the show (inside the episode segments don't count)

book readers spoiled some characters that show watchers never knew anything about.

stoneheart is catleyn stark, revived from the dead

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Jaime would not have fought Ned to kill
him since Ned was the Hand of the King at that time so he settled on killing his men.

Ned wasn't the hand of the king though. he had just quit over the danarys assassination plot. That's why jamie could roll straight on him and body his whole crew like that. That's why King Robby B. came to his bedside and told him that he had to peace shyt up with the Lannisters and forced him to be the hand of the king again.

jamie killing ned in a one on one wouldn't get him any backlash.His man jumping in would though.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Coldhands in the book is an unknown former Nights Watch who is part wight and leads Bran north to the 3 Eyed Raven riding an elk

Book-Coldhands doesn't exist in the show, but Benjen Stark is now Coldhands (as confirmed by David Benioff)

In the books, Benjen Stark's fate is still a mystery

And yes, people couldnt STFU namedropping him and Lady Stoneheart. But Stoneheart has gotten the axe so its not relevent now

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

I agree with stoneheart....that should be an autoban

Cold hands is iffy since they seem to have merged characters

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ned wasn't the hand of the king though. he had just quit over the danarys assassination plot. That's why jamie could roll straight on him and body his whole crew like that. That's why King Robby B. came to his bedside and told him that he had to peace shyt up with the Lannisters and forced him to be the hand of the king again.

jamie killing ned in a one on one wouldn't get him any backlash.His man jumping in would though.

I just watched the scene again and you're right he wasn't the hand anymore but Jamie didn't kill him because Ned said Tryion would die if he did. Jamie said to kill his men and take him alive. Not sure if Jamie was toying with Ned during their fight scene or actually fighting him. It's hard to tell :yeshrug: but if they did fight to the death, Jamie would have definitely won.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I just watched the scene again and you're right he wasn't the hand anymore but Jamie didn't kill him because Ned said Tryion would die if he did. Jamie said to kill his men and take him alive. Not sure if Jamie was toying with Ned during their fight scene or actually fighting him. It's hard to tell :yeshrug: but if they did fight to the death, Jamie would have definitely won.

Jamie was toying with Ned,before he lost the hand he was the cockiest person on earth. He knew he could've killed ned pretty easily. Ned was a flabby family man and Jamie was a kingsguard. Seasons 2 and 3 humbled the fukk out of Jamie