Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why I respect the starks nobility but at the same time be disgusted by it.

Tywin would've wipe house Bolton off earth and killed anyone who said they name out loud

Yep. Tywin would've killed the Freys too if he was the Tullys.

Tywin wasn't for the bullshyt at all :pachaha:

The funny thing about that is Tywin was bossed up since he was like 15. He came back from war at like 15 telling his Pops....the Lord of Casterly Rock....how things were going to be from now on :pachaha: Then he went on to destroy the Reynes and the Tarbecks before his 18th birthday. That's why he lowkey respected Robb Stark because he was young and bout it too.

250px-Young-Tywin.jpg

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Real talk, has Rickon ever had a speaking part? :patrice: outside of some crying here and there I have no idea what he sounds like but he's looking like the obligatory episode 9 child sacrifice.
Terrycloth Tommen was so close to it at the Battle of the blackwater. Could've saved us a lot of nonsense :francis:

Absolutely no reason why Ramsay doesn't do something horrible to him. That's him M.O. but I don't see the other houses letting that slide. Might come full circle to Roose mad dog speech.

we all know the mad dog speech was foreshadowing

it's like i already know what's going to happen episode 9 from all the foreshadowing but it will be epic nonetheless

I would be more surprised if

Rickon doesn't die
Ramsay doesn't die out back fed to the dogs
and
LF doesn't come to the rescue

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
wtf has Lefty done to make you make such a ridiculous statement? :what: :dahell: :wtf:

I'm not convinced that fakkit could beat Hot Pie at this point.

For everybody complaining about Blackfish dying off-screen y'all need to direct your complaints at none other than hoe ass Jamie Lannister. Lord Edmure saw to it that no one else in that castle was going to put up a fight, there's no excuse for Jamie not to go find the Blackfish himself. But Jamie's a bytch and a bytch gon' be a bytch, I suppose. Robert killed Rhaegar, not some random ass Baratheon soldiers. What notable kills does Jamie have??? All he has is a senile old man, who he had to stab in the back. Arya has more notable kills than him. Tyrion has more notable kills than him. Sam the Slayer has more notable kills than him. You guys have GOT to take this fakkit off of that pedal stool, already. It's getting ridiculous. :camby:

you're crazy, two handed Jamie marched up to Robb Stark killing everyone in his way trying to get at Robb . Robb wanted nothing to do with Jamie and had him subdued but he killed like 5 people on his way to fight Robb. Then challenged Robb and Robb declined also.

you're sick in the head if you think Jamie wasn't a top 3 swordsmen ever in GOT , would have carved Ned up something mean too

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 Trailer. Battle of The b*stards, Jon Snow vs Ramsay Bolton, Littlefinger Save, Daenerys Targaryen and Bran vs White Walkers

:ohhh: We might still get Great Northen Conspiracy?

Daps
you're crazy, two handed Jamie marched up to Robb Stark killing everyone in his way trying to get at Robb . Robb wanted nothing to do with Jamie and had him subdued but he killed like 5 people on his way to fight Robb. Then challenged Robb and Robb declined also.

you're sick in the head if you think Jamie wasn't a top 3 swordsmen ever in GOT , would have carved Ned up something mean too

Then why didn't he?

Gtfoh:camby: