Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What you're allegedly the guy that killed the best swordsman in town, people want to challenge the best. But as bran history recap revealed, ole neddy was a fraud. No wonder a lousy guy got the best of him.
Go back and watch, smh.

What are you a casual fan?

A knight sliced ned, which made Jamie stop out of honor

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're allegedly the guy that killed the best swordsman in town, people want to challenge the best. But as bran history recap revealed, ole neddy was a fraud. No wonder a lousy guy got the best of him.

Just because the writers of the show want to re-write the history doesn't mean the fans have forgotten. Ned never said he defeated Arthur Dayne one on one. He's always said without the help of Howland Reed he would have been dead. Doesn't sound like someone taking credit to me.

Jaime would not have fought Ned to kill
him since Ned was the Hand of the King at that time so he settled on killing his men.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:what:
He stabbed him in the back of the leg while Ned was fighting Jamie. That's not getting the best of him.

Daps
Go back and watch, smh.

What are you a casual fan?

A knight sliced ned, which made Jamie stop out of honor

They went toe to toe before Jamie's boy felt the need to save his Lord from being embarrassed by an old flabby Ned. :huhldup:

It's time for y'all to face the facts, Jamie is an illusion, just like Lannister gold. He's been propped up by his family trying to bolster the luster of his house. I suggest you go back and watch the part where triple OG Eddard told him to his face he's a hoe who picks his opponents wisely. :umad:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They went toe to toe before Jamie's boy felt the need to save his Lord from being embarrassed by an old flabby Ned. :huhldup:

It's time for y'all to face the facts, Jamie is an illusion, just like Lannister gold. He's been propped up by his family trying to bolster the luster of his house. I suggest you go back and watch the part where triple OG Eddard told him to his face he's a hoe who picks his opponents wisely. :umad:

lmfao

Jamie was playing and toying with Ned, smiling the entire time. Ned was the one struggling and didn't even want to fight.

Your statement is ridiculous.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Just because the writers want to re-write history doesn't mean the fans have forgotten. Ned never said he defeated Arthur Dayne one on one. He's always said without the help of Howland Reed he would have been dead. Doesn't sound like someone taking credit to me.

Plus Jaime would not have fought Ned to kill
him since Ned was the Hand of the King at that time so he settled on killing his men.

exactly, Jamie was trying to capture Ned not kill him. He would of ended Ned

Ned "if you kill me, your brother dies" :whoa:

ned pleading for his life

Daps
lmfao

Jamie was playing and toying with Ned, smiling the entire time. Ned was the one struggling and didn't even want to fight.

Your statement is ridiculous.

He wasn't toying with Ned, there's no point during that fight where he does some RJJ shyt.

Look man, name a notable Jamie kill, or stop quoting me.
belicamby-gif.5482

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they wrote it its true my friend :dahell:

Ummm no it's false. I believe even the show had Ned saying Howland Reed saved him but now all of sudden Ned claimed he defeated him by himself and told Bran that so many times :camby:.
They need to stop messing up the Starks. They're already screwing up Jon this season.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
\
He wasn't toying with Ned, there's no point during that fight where he does some RJJ shyt.

Look man, name a notable Jamie kill, or stop quoting me.
belicamby-gif.5482

they wouldn't be notables if they were killed. Iggaz know better than to fight with Jamie

Ned ducked Jamie

"I'm the hand"

"If you kill me your brother dies"

Ned was trying to kill Jamie and Jamie was out here playing withi Ned, trying to disarm him and capture him alive.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ummm no it's false. I believe even the show had Ned saying Howland Reed saved him but now all of sudden Ned claimed he defeated him by himself and told Bran that so many times :camby:.
They need to stop messing up the Starks. They're already screwing up Jon this season.

i think the point was it was never mentioned that HOwland Reed stabbed him in the back and that Ned delivered the final blow like a coward

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the point was it was never mentioned that HOwland Reed stabbed him in the back and that Ned delivered the final blow like a coward
No it was never mentioned how it happened but Ned never took credit for killing him the way they claimed on the show. In fact I thought he didn't even like talking about what happened?

How was it a coward move? He had to put the guy out of his misery. You wanted him to let Arthur suffer?

Daps
\

they wouldn't be notables if they were killed. Iggaz know better than to fight with Jamie

Ned ducked Jamie

"I'm the hand"

"If you kill me your brother dies"

Ned was trying to kill Jamie and Jamie was out here playing withi Ned, trying to disarm him and capture him alive.

Dude, you're just making shyt up. He slapped his boy up for stepping in, cuz he wanted to kill Ned, but couldn't after his boy stepped in.

Fact is, he fought to a draw with an old out of shape Ned, and he ducked an even older Blackfish.