Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Watch Rickon's flayed body get incinerated on that cross. The Boltons have form when it come to using those kind of tactics to strike fear into their opposition on the battlefield. Back when the Boltons and Starks were at war with one another the head of House Bolton rode into battle wearing a cape made from the skin of a Stark.

Why I respect the starks nobility but at the same time be disgusted by it.

Tywin would've wipe house Bolton off earth and killed anyone who said they name out loud

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rickon gonna get that work. Though, I could see Sansa getting killed instead as her character arc would make her death more gut wrenching but, Imma say Rickon. He dies. Sansa gets Winterfell as the Queen in the North. Jon goes off to fight the Others :yeshrug:

I'm saying this as someone that has been #StarkSet since day 1....dude has been a non-factor for seasons. If that's the price we pay to take Winterfell :yeshrug: so be it.

Fred.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
My prediction is the White Walkers show up in the middle of Game 7. :lupe:

Fred.
Thru the crowd like the nWo? :lupe:
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F04%2FSpursWalkers.jpg

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Real talk, has Rickon ever had a speaking part? :patrice: outside of some crying here and there I have no idea what he sounds like but he's looking like the obligatory episode 9 child sacrifice.
Terrycloth Tommen was so close to it at the Battle of the blackwater. Could've saved us a lot of nonsense :francis:

Absolutely no reason why Ramsay doesn't do something horrible to him. That's him M.O. but I don't see the other houses letting that slide. Might come full circle to Roose mad dog speech.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, has Rickon ever had a speaking part? :patrice: outside of some crying here and there I have no idea what he sounds like but he's looking like the obligatory episode 9 child sacrifice.
Terrycloth Tommen was so close to it at the Battle of the blackwater. Could've saved us a lot of nonsense :francis:

Absolutely no reason why Ramsay doesn't do something horrible to him. That's him M.O. but I don't see the other houses letting that slide. Might come full circle to Roose mad dog speech.
I'm pretty sure Rickon said something like "but you're my brother, bran, you have to protect me" whenever Bran was about to send him to the Umbers.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I'm pretty sure Rickon said something like "but you're my brother, bran, you have to protect me" whenever Bran was about to send him to the Umbers.

1 line in 6 seasons.

That's a 1 hot line every 6 seasons average and that's so.. :scusthov:

I'm sure since his last name is stark we'll still react with sadness though

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Alt shyt X just dropped his video for this week's episode:

Does Arya’s stabbing make any sense? What kind of person is the returned Hound? What up between Varys and Tyrion? What’s up between Jaime and Brienne? What’s Cersei plotting? And what’ll happen in Meereen?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
HBO with the A+ scheduling of the episodes.

"Battle of The b*stards" on Father's Day of all days. :troll:

Tywin got crossbow'd up and clapped quick on father's day. Roose told ramsay that he raped his mother then killed her after he was born on father's day. Father's day episodes always lit.

Only dad left now is Jamie though :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I remember him specifically speaking when Bran went to the Crypt because he said he saw Ned. That was right after Ned got executed.

Also he had some speaking parts during the trek beyond the wall.