Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@#StarkSet

anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Daps
I just realized Cersei has a pretty big trump card she could play. If she tells the High Septon to drop all the charges and give her some power back or she will reveal that Tommen is actually Jaime's son, he is pretty much backed into a corner. He can either a) play along with her and keep wielding some power or b) deny her and lose all power.

How would that make the High Septon lose power? Now that they're armed, the Sparrows are only losing power if it's physically taken from them.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
How would that make the High Septon lose power? Now that they're armed, the Sparrows are only losing power if it's physically taken from them.
the kings guard and the city watch are loyal to tommen right? remember they tyrell army was about to march on them militant fakkits with Jamie leading them until tommen and margery announced the union of the faith and the crown. If tommen becomes illegitimate, the royal army wont fight for the faith....since the alliance was a tommen decree in the first place.

you would have:

royal army (kings guard, city watch) + tyrell army + lanister army

vs

sparrows

shyt might turn into a slaughter :scusthov:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Y'all mad that Arya told death not today?
the kings guard and the city watch are loyal to tommen right? remember they tyrell army was about to march on them militant fakkits with Jamie leading them until tommen and margery announced the union of the faith and the crown. If tommen becomes illegitimate, the royal army wont fight for the faith....since the alliance was a tommen decree in the first place.

you would have:

vs

sparrows

Why would the royal army fight in the first place? And who's leading the Lannister army when Cersei Jamie and Tommen are Ned Stark'd for incest?

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I'm theorizing that Bran warged into Blackfish and made him escape since Blackfish wasnt in control anymore.

Or possibly, Blackfish was a Faceless Man and the real Blackfisg died a while ago. He might be Arya in disguise, the timelines just dont line up and we are being played

RIP Freys!

I don't know breh, I'm thinkin that the Black Fish is part Targaryian, and that he's hiding in the furnace in the cellar. Bran warned him when he was a lad and prepared him for this day

Daps

you would have:

vs

sparrows

It would be chaos. What each army did would depend on the commander of each of those forces, especially when it comes to the Kingsguard and the City Watch. Margery's executing her own plan, it's not a given she'd just drop it and support Cersei's Hail Mary play. She might treat her like she treated Ned Stark when he tried to make the same revelation: brand her a crazed liar and guilty of treason.

The Lannister army isn't even guaranteed. Jamie led forces to Riverrun, surely he'd lead them to save Cersei/against the Sparrows, but I think the commander of the whole army is Uncle Kevan. He don't fukk with Cersei so it's unlikely he'd put the soldiers loyal to him to her cause.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The second black woman shown on this show and what is she doing?

Praising the white woman.

Stay awoke brehs.:sas2:

This episode was kind of :ld:

Why was ol'girl who was after Arya running like the Terminator? :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what people are complaining about, I got a few issues but if they don't completely shyt the bed between now and the series finale I will be content. And I'm saying this as someone that disliked last season pretty much across the board outside of "Hardhome".

We're more or less in uncharted territory here, there is virtually no prestige dramas that went 6, 7, 8 (even shortened) seasons without falling off. So I'm willing to over look a lot at this point.

Fred.