Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My apologies bruh, I honestly didn't get a chance to break this episode down. As the whole world knows it's been a lot going on in Orlando in the past few days and I've been sidetracked.

I will say this though as far as the show "falling off" it hasn't. It's just leaning more on it's political side now because no one is in open rebellion anymore. Its been pretty much peacetime since Robb got shanked. Stannis losing at winterfell was really bad for this show. Stannis being the wildcard/taking the north changes everything that happens in kings landing.Kings Landing right now is the results of bored people having too much time on their hands. With Stannis on the loose and backed by the north they wouldn't have time to play with High Septon Sanders, especially with Tywin dead and Tyrion gone. They'd be more worried about Stannis coming down the kings road. The show traded Stannis as the antagonist for the nights king and High Septon Sanders and both of them are not that entertaining.

She my favorite character since episode one and I even gave her a pass on wasting her Lifestop store credits while being 2 feet away from Tywin but I gotta keep it real,I thought arya had a plan but she really was living life recklessly with a faceless assassin coming for her how stark like of her.If she ain't Neds daughter then no one is.Then she tries to hide from a killer who can change faces in large crowds of people. At least we know she was just setting a trap They didn't do a good job of showing what arya learned while enrolled in assassin academy. It looks like all she got in two seasons is how to wear faces and fight in the dark and that ain't enough to make me believe she's going to be the goon the catfish witch said she'd be. I might be the only person who don't want Arya to go back to winterfell cause we know her family reunions don't ever go as planned and Jon,Sansa,and Ghost looking like Robb,Cat,and Grey Wind right now and we know how that turned out.

The Hound the worst thing to happen to camping since Jason Voorhees. Just like Jason he showed up to body some young kids about to have sex. He saved that kid the shame of having to top off nikkas by taking that nikkas top off though.I don't even want to know what kind of p*ssy dude was getting that smelled like man ass in the wilderness :scust: Good to see that the brotherhood didn't make that heel turn and they still righteous. Hound jacked homie UGG Boots while he was still twitching,straight savage. How the brotherhood living in a cave and get word the white walkers are back? Something ain't adding up. Let me find out the hound is piece of the key to stopping white walkers. That would be a hell of a plot twist with a man who is deathly afraid of fire fighting things that can only be killed with fire. I'm going to need him and Arya to link up in the north and put the fukk the king,give us wings gang back together for nostalgia purposes.

Bronn put Pod in the dopefiend like your crazy older uncle who been trying to toughen you up your whole life and ask you why you not fukking that ugly chick on your block just cause she's there.You know he love you but if he gotta fukk with you or he don't feel right. I was waiting on Bronn to light up a newport and have it dangle from his mouth while explaining being dirty is how you win fights. Jamie had a flashback when Brienne told him that they might have to square up if. He did not want them problems at all. That's the real reason he told Edmure he'd slingshot his baby over the walls. At some point they gotta have a intervention with Jamie about his word and honor being non existent. It's getting to Danarys "take what is rightfully mine" speech levels of :martin: Hopefully Edmures speech made Jamie open up his fukkboy floodgates again cause he's pretty boring without his I'm better than you smug smirking.

Speaking of Danarys, that was her best scene all season,Drogon dropped ass her off faster than a nikka on a date with a chick who told him halfway through her surf n turf that it was her time of the month. Tyrion still trying to bill cosby missande. Made you feel funny huh?,thats how you know its working. :sas1:missandei drinking like a college freshman at the first frat party of the year and Tyrion like that senior pretending her stories from her high school days are hilarious so he can smash. Varys spider sense better than Peter Parkers,he's always on a ship going in the opposite direction when a fleet of ships are coming to attack the city. Nothing fishy about that at all.

Blackfish the realest nikka breathing man.He was a top 5 character the minute he Kareem Abdul-Jabbar sky hooked that flaming arrow on to his brothers body.I'm mad he disappeared for 2 seasons and got brought back for that.Only people sadder than me that killa black is gone is Mobb Deep.He knew Edmure was a gump, gate guy knew he fukked up the moment Edmure opened his mouth. They should've at least gave Blackfish a one on one with Jamie or Bronn or something. He had too much screen time to get written off with a "He died fighting." I know one thing,I'm tired of the Frey's still being alive. Blackfish should've at least went to go kill Walder.

WCW (Westeros Crown Wearers) vs The NWO (New Westeros Order) is no longer exciting now that he outlawed Trial by Combat. Cersei overplayed her hand having Strong Robert do a sub-zero fatality but I get where she was coming from. High Septon Sanders sent his goons to the castle and commanded her to come to him. Tommen might as well give him the crown and call him daddy. If she would've played it cool she would've had the shortest trial by combat ever. Dude hit the mountain with that spiked bat and immediately had the :sadcam: I don't think Septon Sanders is going to punish Loras or Cersei, they're too high profile and it'll start a war.I think its more a show of power to the poor folk.

I'm not going to call the siege of Riverrun a waste of time yet but that depends on what happens next. If Jamie,Bronn,and the Lannister army being in the riverlands doesn't affect any other scenarios or next week Jamie is back in Kings Landing to save Cersei then it was a waste of budget but it does raise an interesting question. If the Freys got Riverrun for the red wedding and the Boltons got Winterfell for the red wedding, if Jon wins does Terrycloth Tommen send men north to get it back for the Boltons like he did with Riverrun? :patrice: That could be an interesting predicament
The motherfukking quotables in this post :banderas:.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Y'all see the preview for the next episode though? :lupe:
YEah. These arrows flying through the sky dont look good at all for the wildlings. And they almost make it look like Jon Sno is getting his lunch taken

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
32E8343F00000578-3582614-image-a-104_1462884157812.jpg

faye-marsay-at-jameson-empire-awards-2016-in-london-03-20-2016_18.jpg

Nice titty meats
:shaq::takedat:

awesome young actress. absolutely nothing attractive here. stop force-pawg'n.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the episode and dont see how it could be called filler, but with everything that goes on in this show could they really not spare like..3 onscreen minutes of blackfish going out like a warrior? And since next weeks episode seems like one of those episode long battle eps (which looks great from the preview) they better pick up right where they left off with the dragons and the slavers in episode 10, it would be weak as fukk if they just Skipped The dragons wiping them out and went straight to the aftermath the day after.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one disappointed with Tyrion's role this season? I was expecting epic dialogue between Tyrion, Varys, and Dany. After Dany's initial scene with Tyrion when she named him as her advisor that was pretty much it.

Tyrion had been reduced to making dikkless jokes to Varys and trying to get Missendei and Grey Worm drunk. I think instead of jokes we could've got some sort of update on what the other 2 dragons have been doing since they got paroled but they haven't give us anything.

People have been complaining about the Riverlands and Arya's storyline but to me Tyrion has been the real letdown.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is running on fumes. Mediocre as fukk season of tv
I thought this season has been a lot better and more entertaining, I thought that about season 5 tho, people like to always bring up hardhome, but as good as that episode was along with the last two it doesn't make up the fact the first 70% of that season was boring as fukk

Daps
Am I the only one disappointed with Tyrion's role this season? I was expecting epic dialogue between Tyrion, Varys, and Dany. After Dany's initial scene with Tyrion when she named him as her advisor that was pretty much it.

Tyrion had been reduced to making dikkless jokes to Varys and trying to get Missendei and Grey Worm drunk. I think instead of jokes we could've got some sort of update on what the other 2 dragons have been doing since they got paroled but they haven't give us anything.

People have been complaining about the Riverlands and Arya's storyline but to me Tyrion has been the real letdown.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought this season has been a lot better and more entertaining, I thought that about season 5 tho, people like to always bring up hardhome, but as good as that episode was along with the last two it doesn't make up the fact the first 70% of that season was boring as fukk
Season 5 was really forgettable. Only scenes that had an impact on me were Selmy's death and Hardhome.
Oh, I guess the Sand Snakes fight scene did have a negative impact
Yeah, that might have been a stretch but her scene with Tyrion was easily one of her best. That's more of a testament to Dinklage making others better but I think we missed out on some very good scenes.

I think they also dropped the ball at not even giving Dany and Varys a scene together where he could explain his actions to her. It would have been nice to see him pledging his allegiance to House Targaryen

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 5 was really forgettable. Only scenes that had an impact on me were Selmy's death and Hardhome.
Oh, I guess the Sand Snakes fight scene did have a negative impact

Yeah, that might have been a stretch but her scene with Tyrion was easily one of her best. That's more of a testament to Dinklage making others better but I think we missed out on some very good scenes.

I think they also dropped the ball at not even giving Dany and Varys a scene together where he could explain his actions to her. It would have been nice to see him pledging his allegiance to House Targaryen
It was legit the only time I was watching game of thrones out of habit instead of looking forward to it each week for entertainment and because I loved the show, shyt after the first few weeks I wasn't even watching it on air night every week, I'd be catching it a few days later when I had nothing to do lol, like I said tho this season is a big improvement for me and made me anticipate It every week again, Dani is still boring as fukk atm and the high sparrow story still isn't doing much for me but for the most part it's still pretty dope

Last edited: