Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The way the solider came up to tell Jaime that he died seemed a bit...awkward and unnatural. Like maybe he wasnt sure of it himself

Im guessing the Tulley soliders let the O.G. escape and then told the Lannister army he died in battle

just a theory :ehh:
Remember they kept stressing this
  • It's his home
  • He knows that castle better than anyone including Edmure.
Thats how he took it from the Freys in the first place.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Remember they kept stressing this
  • It's his home
  • He knows that castle better than anyone including Edmure.
Thats how he took it from the Freys in the first place.

he also stressed he was done running...

blackfish is dead...there was no where for him to go, riverrun was basically an island, which is why Brienne had to escape by boat.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
he also stressed he was done running...

blackfish is dead...there was no where for him to go, riverrun was basically an island, which is why Brienne had to escape by boat.
I think he's in the castle and will wait til Jamie leaves and fukk up the Freys again. Remember the Frey soldiers are few and unorganized. You think Jamie is gonna leave his Lanister army to help the fray "keep" the fort? Highly doubt it

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm theorizing that Bran warged into Blackfish and made him escape since Blackfish wasnt in control anymore.

Or possibly, Blackfish was a Faceless Man and the real Blackfisg died a while ago. He might be Arya in disguise, the timelines just dont line up and we are being played

RIP Freys!
:bryan:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I imagine TheonSet has to be Detroit Lions fans too and losing is all theyve known
lions-fan.jpg
fukk you :russ:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I'm theorizing that Bran warged into Blackfish and made him escape since Blackfish wasnt in control anymore.

Or possibly, Blackfish was a Faceless Man and the real Blackfisg died a while ago. He might be Arya in disguise, the timelines just dont line up and we are being played

RIP Freys!
:lupe:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I just realized Cersei has a pretty big trump card she could play. If she tells the High Septon to drop all the charges and give her some power back or she will reveal that Tommen is actually Jaime's son, he is pretty much backed into a corner. He can either a) play along with her and keep wielding some power or b) deny her and lose all power.

Except that she would lose all of her and her families rights and privileges by default, since Tommen is riding solely on the fact that he's the "son" of King Robert.

The people would probably lynch Tommen and Cersei if she revealed his true father.

She has way more to lose with that information than the High Septon.