Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
the main plot hasn't really moved much but i still enjoy the smaller, more character driven episodes just the same.

the first few seasons are more plot heavy and serve the world building while the later seasons further flesh out the characters. the same thing happened with sopranos.

eventually shyt will hit the fan, but until then i'm perfectly fine just further exploring this world and engaging in the lives of the characters. last night's episode was piff for me. really enjoyed it.:yeshrug:
:ld:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
the main plot hasn't really moved much but i still enjoy the smaller, more character driven episodes just the same.

the first few seasons are more plot heavy and serve the world building while the later seasons further flesh out the characters. the same thing happened with sopranos.

eventually shyt will hit the fan, but until then i'm perfectly fine just further exploring this world and engaging in the lives of the characters. last night's episode was piff for me. really enjoyed it.:yeshrug:
:ld:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Varys is the head cheerleader of the #Targset fan club. He wouldn't betray those loyal to the Targs and he definitely wouldn't betray Tyrion while Tyrion is serving Dany. Remember an entire plot line of last season started with Varys trying to get Tyrion to Mereen.

Danery's hasn't been in Mareen since last season since though. There's been unrest and rebellions in the city since with it's leader nowhere to be seen.

He knew the masters were coming to attack and dipped.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Danery's hasn't been in Mareen since last season since though. There's been unrest and rebellions in the city since with it's leader nowhere to be seen.

He knew the masters were coming to attack and dipped.

I mean it's possible for sure but if the last three episodes have proven anything It's that the table is pretty much set. Alliegences are what they are and, save for Littlefinger, we pretty much know where everyone stands. Varys working so hard to get Tyrion to Mereen and helping him run the place, only to betray him, and by proxy Dany, doesn't fit a character whose basically dedicated his entire adult life to putting a Targeryn on the Iron Throne.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
listening to the podcast and i'm not sure we discussed it

what do y'all think of the theory that jaquan was sent by the first sword of bravos to watch over arya... or it was written about her.... or something like that

people are saying why would a faceless man be caught in the first place.... why would he allow that... why did he continue to take up for arya even after his debt was paid... then once saying she'll never be a faceless man before she defied him... then again smiling like a proud dad when she killed the waif and left

it was like he was training her for something else... then testing her to see if she'd blindly kill people... then being happy she learned the training but also didn't blindly kill

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This is under the assumption he's legitimized, but I also don't know that he'd be treated like a common b*stard if at all, his mother is Lyanna stark - noble blood, not some street tavern whore...anyway, none of this matters until or if it's revealed to him and he decides to do something with it

I thought there was talk that Lyanna and Rhaegar married in secret?

Maybe I've made that up.... :patrice:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Theon set exists??? :russ:
I imagine TheonSet has to be Detroit Lions fans too and losing is all theyve known
lions-fan.jpg