Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Have we properly speculated where Varys is going?

I've seen someone suggest Dorne...why would Varys go there to get ships tho? I would've guessed he was going to meet Yara and Theon in Volantis, but Yara made it seem like they were just gonna be there for a short time before heading out to sea for a grip. What other friends could Varys be making in Westeros?

Sand snakes and Dany :blessed::blessed:

Daps
:russell:Im just sick of things being dragged on. There is no reason why Aryas story, High Sparrow needed to last 2 seasons.

Arya's story wasn't dragged on, it was just one of many plotlines unfolding simultaneous. What, specifically was dragging on in Arya's story in Bravos? What should they have skipped?

Same with the sparrows. Aside from a soliloquy here and there, where did they drag that story along?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we properly speculated where Varys is going?

I've seen someone suggest Dorne...why would Varys go there to get ships tho? I would've guessed he was going to meet Yara and Theon in Volantis, but Yara made it seem like they were just gonna be there for a short time before heading out to sea for a grip. What other friends could Varys be making in Westeros?

Low key think varys betraying em breh :yeshrug:

After 6 seasons you just cant trust nobody on this show :manny: im 99% certain that dany wil turn into the big bad and start slaughtering people as soon as she lands on westeros :ehh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
From every forum I've been on. Everyone says that the last two books dragged. And coincidentally the last two seasons, though still solid, have dragged.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
from the slight book spoilers I've seen. although its from the 4th book I believe. I think he's going to westeros for a specific reason

his birds kill a couple people

He kills Kevan if I remember correctly. But didn't he do it SPECIFICALLY because Kevan was holding Cersei in check and actually bringing order and stability under Tommen's reign? In the show it seems like the spat between Cersei-Sparrow is keeping shyt in KL lit. And Kevan is barely a show character worth having Varys RETURN just to murk him

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This show really is starting to fukking stink with its shytty accountants. 10 million per episode and we dont get:

1. cleganebowl
2. Waif vs Arya thats been built up for 2 seasons.
3. Dany coming back on her dragon or w.e
4. Blackfish dying off screen.

10 mill is enough to do anything, wtf is going on.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Arya's story wasn't dragged on, it was just one of many plotlines unfolding simultaneous. What, specifically was dragging on in Arya's story in Bravos? What should they have skipped?

Same with the sparrows. Aside from a soliloquy here and there, where did they drag that story along?
Well that's more so what I mean. Maybe they could have structured these seasons different. Instead of bouncing around from storyline to storyline.

As for what they should have skipped? Everything in KL after Tyrion left

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
When Dany returned and walked through the door that was laughable. Cheesiest scene the entire series. Killa Arya going home. Snowman about to show Sansa why she should never doubt him. Ol ptsd bytch. Still fine and still a Stark but she be working my nerves. Hound got busy with that axe. Ran that nikkas boots as he died. :mjlol:

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
Her prophecy was one of her brothers kill her tho

Not too sure how that plays out but since Tyrion would be the obvious one I figure they'll swerve us and have Jamie do it

They actually leave that line out in the show... wonder if they change how Cersei dies.

Daps
Well that's more so what I mean. Maybe they could have structured these seasons different. Instead of bouncing around from storyline to storyline.

Most of them are entwined, tho. Arya's since she left Westeros, really hasn't been (aside from her killing Meryn Trant). But if they just wrapped her up in a couple episodes after that they would have to go a long ass time without showing her again. It was already unfortunate that they had to do that with Bran.

As for what they should have skipped? Everything in KL after Tyrion left

What's happened in King's Landing has had significant effects on every other major storyline since the series began, I'm not sure why you think that will change going forward. It's def worth showing what happens to House Lannister, the Martells, and the Crown

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I forgot about punk ass Bran too. I havent seen him in weeks :dead: