Superstar
Daps
Angry Blackfish fans....

....lets not forget that Beric is still alive in the Riverlands

Get my drift?
:jbhmm:

Not saying I expect it to happen. But could we get

Ser Stoneheart?
:scust: i hope not...nobody give a fukk bout Blackfish like that, especially over the alternative

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Also i dont get how the show creators are tired of GOT and wanna end it quick, this is HBOs biggest money maker and the one thing making everyone in the cast famous.

Have yall seen these actors outside of the show? :huhldup:

Everything has a budget and story. Extending the story too much would make it stale. Remember that the real money is from the casuals and non book readers. Once they lose interest you are pretty much fukked. Core fanbase will always be there but wont reflect the money invested. Plus if they were to extend to more seasons, these actors are gonna be demanding a million per episode soon. Probably would lead to more cut scenes

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Blackfish death was kinda dumb though, I wanted to see his last words on some
full
shyt

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the exact reason why I can't understand why people pine for him, he was in the story for a reason, he served his purpose and it's time to move on. He has a trophy on the mantle, but we replaced him with new starters :manny:

Agree 100%. Arya's story is an education story. From Syrio, to Tywin, to Hound, to J'qen, Arya is supposed to be getting the tools she needs to grow up and change the world. The delivery of all of this has been a little messed up at times though. I don't know if we've really seen any of the lesson she learned from any of them synthesized into something whole and new yet. It would be nice if the writers room was a little more aware of the goal the story they are telling with Arya.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Don't you know my nikka Ramsey like to kidnap kids?
Hide em the dungeon, maybe cut off their dikk?
That's how it is, my shyt is laid out (what)
fukk that siege shyt, that shyt is played out (played out)
All I make is one raven call, all the Tullys disappear by tomorrow
All your Valerian is borrowed, I don't feel sorrow

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Varys is definitely going to Dorne. The question is, did Grandma Tyrell head there as well? She was writing a letter :sas1::sas2: And remember in Game of Thrones when people are writing something it usually has a purpose.

Why exactly would Grandma Tyrell need to go to Dorne? I thought it was "agreed" between her and Margery that she was going home?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My biggest issue with this episode is that there seemed to be a lot of shortcuts taken because of a lack of budget.
The Black Fish dies off-screen.
Arya dispatches with The Waif off-screen.
Dany arrives on her dragon off-screen and then we get a 2 second background shot of the dragon flying away. Did the dragon start attacking the slavers ships? Did he just put up the deuces and fly away? Who knows?
They need to figure out how to balance their budget better or HBO needs to throw some more cash their way so they can actually put some of those cool moments that are alluded to on the TV screen.

I'm not giving passes but I THINK it's because supposedly the Battle Of The b*stards episode is supposed to be one of the most expensive episodes ever filmed in HBO's history so they had to save the majority of budget for the epic battle we're gonna get. Also with the finale being almost 20 minutes longer than usual (and the longest episode to date) I'm guessing all of the WOW will take place within these final two episodes.

Again not giving passes just my two cents on the matter

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also i dont get how the show creators are tired of GOT and wanna end it quick, this is HBOs biggest money maker and the one thing making everyone in the cast famous.

Have yall seen these actors outside of the show? :huhldup:

The most common complaint against the most classic tv series are them staying around long last their creative primes. If they kept show around just for the sake of keeping it around you'd get silly shyt like a Tyrion/Dany/Grey Worm love triangle or a whole season about court etiquette in Dorne. I don't think the creators are just tired of the show I think their trying to set an end date and wrap everything up because A). Nobody has any idea whatsoever when GRRM will end the book series and nobody wants 3-4 seasons of pure filler and B). They'd rather go out on a "leave them wanting more" note.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm jot giving passes but I THINK it's because supposedly the Battle Of The b*stards episode is supposed to be one of the most expensive episodes ever filmed in HBO's history so they had to save the majority of budget for the epic battle we're gonna get. Also with the finale being almost 20 minutes longer than usual (and the longest episode to date) I'm guessing all of the WOW will take place within these final two episodes.

Again not giving passes just my two cents on the matter

The Battle of The b*stards is the most expensive episode of television in history. The battle is supposed to rival a movie scene battle.

Daps
Her prophecy was one of her brothers kill her tho

Not too sure how that plays out but since Tyrion would be the obvious one I figure they'll swerve us and have Jamie do it

What prophecy is this? The witch said nothing about her being murdered by her brother

Rewatching that scene, I wouldn't be surprised if the witch didn't curse her that day rather than simply tell her her fate. Cersei's been a dumbass all her life.