Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
What prophecy is this? The witch said nothing about her being murdered by her brother

Rewatching that scene, I wouldn't be surprised if the witch didn't curse her that day rather than simply tell her her fate. Cersei's been a dumbass all her life.

book shyt..i'd expound but i dont know how to use the spoiler tags :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It wasn't just hot soup and lean, Lady Crane patched her up as well. It looked like a fatal wound, but it wasn't a fatal wound, people need to just accept that.
I understand that. but my point was that people came up with these wild theories because shyt didn't really make sense. it was just a weird choice by the writers. they really could have told more or less the same story without her getting what seemed like a fatal wound

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Battle of The b*stards is the most expensive episode of television in history. The battle is supposed to rival a movie scene battle.
I have never seen a movie scene battle that looked as good as those slow motion horse shots in the first trailers

We are gonna eat a Las Vegas buffett on Sunday

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
What prophecy is this? The witch said nothing about her being murdered by her brother

Rewatching that scene, I wouldn't be surprised if the witch didn't curse her that day rather than simply tell her her fate. Cersei's been a dumbass all her life.

Well maybe they left it out on the show for a reason or maybe they were talking about Roberts brother or who knows

From the book:
Cersi:
Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
Valonqar is High Valyrian for "little brother". It is the word used by "Maggy", a maegi and fortune teller, in her prophecies to Cersei Lannister and Melara Hetherspoon.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is come down to the Starks, the Lannisters, and the Targs all having to join forces vs the army of the dead. in the end, all the livings meaningless fighting and they will end up having to join together to save"humanity"

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
this shyt is come down to the Starks, the Lannisters, and the Targs all having to join forces vs the army of the dead. in the end, all the livings meaningless fighting and they will end up having to join together to save"humanity"

Na Targ Set is gonna kill everybody. #WeGotDragons #OurThrone

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
So is the hound gonna take the lsh story line?Driven by revenge?

Where tf is bran? #WalkerGang been waiting on him to cross the wall so we can really start eating.

I dont think the majority think it was a bad ep, its just that there is only 2 eps left, and compared to last years ep 8 which was the best ep of the series, hardhome, this one was just aright

Dumb ass northerners and their pride, blackfish should have rode north an helped sansa. All the fukkin build up for breh to get stannised.

Captain saveaho, pety finger bout to pull up an save starkset. Brehs played his chips to a tee.

I also believe that cersi will kill tommen, she was down to do it before. Maybe that is what finally turns jaime on her to be a good guy.

Did drogon really just dip again? Tyrion bout to let them dragons out to cause havok

:banderas:

Cant run that fade one on one huh?

:martin:

#WalkerGang

GCkYsPl.png

Last edited:
Daps
Have we properly speculated where Varys is going?

I've seen someone suggest Dorne...why would Varys go there to get ships tho? I would've guessed he was going to meet Yara and Theon in Volantis, but Yara made it seem like they were just gonna be there for a short time before heading out to sea for a grip. What other friends could Varys be making in Westeros?

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Na Targ Set is gonna kill everybody. #WeGotDragons #OurThrone

not unless Dany goes for on heel turn.

So is the hound gonna take the lsh story line?Driven by revenge?

Where tf is bran? #WalkerGang been waiting on him to cross the wall so we can really start eating.

I dont think the majority think it was a bad ep, its just that there is only 2 eps left, and compared to last years ep 8 which was the best ep of the series, hardhome, this one was just aright

Dumb ass northerners and their pride, blackfish should have rode north an helped sansa. All the fukkin build up for breh to get stannised.

Captain saveaho, pety finger bout to pull up an save starkset. Brehs played his chips to a tee.

I also believe that cersi will kill tommen, she was down to do it before. Maybe that is what finally turns jaime on her to be a good guy.

Did drogon really just dip again? Tyrion bout to let them dragons out to cause havok

:banderas:

Cant run that fade one on one huh?

:martin:

#WalkerGang
this is a war bruv :yeshrug:

Daps
Well maybe they left it out on the show for a reason or maybe they were talking about Roberts brother or who knows

From the book:
Cersi:
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
Valonqar is High Valyrian for "little brother". It is the word used by "Maggy", a maegi and fortune teller, in her prophecies to Cersei Lannister and Melara Hetherspoon.

No thanks :whoa:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the quburn cersei rumour is about the wildfire stored around the city underground and cersei will use it to try to burn down the great sept of baelor and as a bi product accidentally kill tommen.

It would be typical dumbass cersei and would tie in what we know about kings landing and brans foreshadowing visions of the wildfire exploding

I think once that happens cersei will try to burn down kings landing and jamie will kill her, thus jamie having to murder someone close to him for kings landing for a second time

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps
Have we properly speculated where Varys is going?

I've seen someone suggest Dorne...why would Varys go there to get ships tho? I would've guessed he was going to meet Yara and Theon in Volantis, but Yara made it seem like they were just gonna be there for a short time before heading out to sea for a grip. What other friends could Varys be making in Westeros?
from the slight book spoilers I've seen. although its from the 4th book I believe. I think he's going to westeros for a specific reason

his birds kill a couple people

Alexander The Great

Supporter
Daps

From the book:
Cersi:

when I found this out, I was :mindblown; as to why they left it out of the show. it would make her hating Tyrion so much make more sense

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Overall, I loved the episode and am loving this season.

A couple legit gripes, but a lot of the complaints I see are just silly.

Blackfish dying off screen is a legit gripe. They brought him back after 2 seasons. Reminded usv how G'd up he was. They def should've showed us how he died. That was an error.

The Waif/Arya ending is a legit gripe, tho not an error imo. From a fan perspective, they've been building up this confrontation for two seasons, we wanted to see an epic 1-on-1 fight sequence. However, I don't think it was an error because the Waif was genuinely a better fighter. In a fair one, she's gonna beat even a healthy Arya. A wounded Arya stands no chance. It made much more sense for Arya to lure her into darkness where she holds the upper hand. It was a great illustration of how her training paid off.

Most of the other complaints I'm reading are shyt. People wondering what was the point of Arya in Bravos :mindblown:
Clearly she just morphed into a master killer. Sure, the Waif was giving her that work, but most other foes don't stand a chance. She went from a weak little girl who only knew how to "stick 'em with the pointy end" to Arya Bourne! And now she's headed home!

People complaining that there was no point to Riverrun :mindblown:
That was big for the storyline. It got Jamie out of King's Landing, and resolved a major L for Sansa: they're not getting any help from the Tully forces. People seem disappointed there was no battle, well there was never going to be a battle of Riverrun, that was a siege. One that would've lasted 2 years if they went that route.

People complaining that King's Landing storyline doesn't matter:mindblown:
The very first scene of the series showed us that shyt was getting crazy beyond the wall, yet King's Landing has been a major outline and shyt that happens there has affected things at Castle Black. Just cuz you can't see how it will unfold, doesn't mean it doesn't matter, just sit back and enjoy the show. I get that people hate the High Sparrow, his soliloquies were getting dreadful, but hasn't had one in a minute. And it's undeniable he's playing the game with the skill of prime Bobby Fisher. Cersei showed her cards, and he pulled trump like a boss:whew:
:russell:Im just sick of things being dragged on. There is no reason why Aryas story, High Sparrow needed to last 2 seasons.