Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Hell Nah, she would've been snapped on them if she knew

Doesn't make sense since she could've just let the mountain fukk them all up. I would think she wants to embarrass the old fukk like he did her

Breh. Based on your posts you taking these storylines too seriously. Nitpick too much. Keep that shyt in TSC.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Explain it to me then. No hate what so ever. I'm genuinely curious. How does what's going down in KL have anything to do with winter coming?
I'm going purely off my imagination and theories, so it's nothing set in stone of course, but if "the rumor" theory is true, it affects KL, and if Dany makes it to an affected KL she possibly has to head elsewhere in Westeros for answers and may end up engaging in a different battle...in either case, there are like fifty leven things going on with KL (Margery playing the septon, who takes over is the lannisters die, etc) it's not as engrossing as bran or Jon's battles, but it's part of the bigger story. I hate Danny's storyline, but it's connected to so much more that I can't just be like "cut this shyt"

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk was the point of the faceless men shyt?
giphy.gif

first time ive legit been :francis: by a got episode and its solely for that Arya shyt

i get it...she's basically Batman

still..feels like they punked out

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Really surprised at all the people complaining about off screen deaths. :jbhmm:

These were fringe characters...well maybe not waif...in any case, they have shown so many people die on screen that it's actually fatiguing and :russell: to me to see every death, I appreciate them just moving on with it. That said cersei and Ramsay better die on screen for 3 and seven minutes respectively :demonic:
Yeah, I don't get it. People (not necessarily here) complained about the deaths being too gratuitous and now this.