Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the nicca put a hit out on her but just gonna let her walk out the temple to go back yard? :dahell: :wtb::patrice::leostare:

The way this God works, when a name is owed a name is given. The name itself doesn't matter. Waif gave the God one name owed. Arya gave the other. no one had to die. No one died.

Even when he blinded Arya. It wasn't because she killed the wrong person. It was because she killed someone for Arya Stark; it was personal.

That's also why he sent her to kill the actress. Why she had to die or whether it was fair wouldn't matter to no one. To kill her meant Arya truly understood and accepted their beliefs.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Lol, just becasue you only care about 1 or 2 storylines doesn't mean the vast majority does. I really don't see how you can't understand how things go down in KL plays into the whole zombie army, winter coming, fight for humanity
Explain it to me then. No hate what so ever. I'm genuinely curious. How does what's going down in KL have anything to do with winter coming?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just realized what the "rumor" was that Qyburn told Cersei

I'm going to spoiler tag it because I'm 95% sure its correct, I'm a human spoiler

Don't click if you want to be surprised

The rumor was that the Mad King has caches of wildfire stashed throughout King's Landing. Go back to Bran's vision in episode 6 frame by frame and you are gonna see the future. It's about to get lit. Literally
:dahell: that got to do with the high sparrow

The fool is clearly a child molester and has probably touched tommen :dame:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
King's landing is boring though :manny:

I'd rather listen to a fight in the dark and not see anything :sas2:

:troll:
I thought it was a good episode.
It's annoying when people want everything to be all action, all the time.

Stories take time to develop and play out.
This isn't some fukkin Jason Statham movie.

:skip:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget jedi master Cerrio

tumblr_mdb8nidF8c1qamvyco1_r1_250.gif

200_s.gif

Not today young wolf. Not today.

:mjcry:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: that got to do with the high sparrow

The fool is clearly a child molester and has probably touched tommen :dame:

She's probrbaly planning to burn King's Landing down to the ground, including burning the shyt out of the High Sparrow. Cersei has threatened to burn the city to the ground like 3-4 times since the series started.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The way d&d does off screen deaths is wack as fukk. I don't care about the waif but blackfish doesn't even get a quick 4 on 1 fight scene before dying? Come on man :beli:

Show is gonna end up with the 3 dragons flying over the north, spotting zombies, and flying past the camera roaring with flames out their mouth followed by a quick fade to black and credits :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's either that, or the rumours of the Tyrells poisoning Joffrey.

Hell Nah, she would've been snapped on them if she knew

She's probrbaly planning to burn King's Landing down to the ground, including burning the shyt out of the High Sparrow. Cersei has threatened to burn the city to the ground like 3-4 times since the series started.

Doesn't make sense since she could've just let the mountain fukk them all up. I would think she wants to embarrass the old fukk like he did her

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Really surprised at all the people complaining about off screen deaths. :jbhmm:

These were fringe characters...well maybe not waif...in any case, they have shown so many people die on screen that it's actually fatiguing and :russell: to me to see every death, I appreciate them just moving on with it. That said cersei and Ramsay better die on screen for 3 and seven minutes respectively :demonic: