Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Jon: I've fought against worse than Ramsay Bolton :beli:
Sansa: You don't know HIM

OK, Sansa :mjlol:
sansa has become the most hated character on the show for me by far. this stupid ho poppin off at the mouth like she hasn't been getting sonned the whole series. she really just needs to shut the fukk up and let soldiers do what they do. jon bodied a white walker general but he's supposed to be intimidated by ramsey:mjlol:.......writer's got sansa comin off like a pre-teen spoiled bytch. ramsey shoulda threw her over a bridge after he gave her backshots. if this bytch gets flayed it'll be the greatest moment of the series to me. it pisses me off even more cause when she's talkin her shyt, jon just sits there like:francis:....man the fukk up and tell this dumb ho to sit down already. it felt good to see them reunite but this shyt has been handled terribly so far.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
i liked this episode :ehh:

This season has been dope to me...but we all know Episode 9 is when it get REAL

giphy.gif

Praying for my dawg Jon tho :lupe:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Cersei resents everyone in the city. They laughed and threw shyt at her during her walk. It's more than just the High Sparrow on her list. :ufdup:

Yeah. But she still craves power. Burn everyone and there's no faces left to rub your victory in with.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just realized what the "rumor" was that Qyburn told Cersei

I'm going to spoiler tag it because I'm 95% sure its correct, I'm a human spoiler

Don't click if you want to be surprised

The rumor was that the Mad King has caches of wildfire stashed throughout King's Landing. Go back to Bran's vision in episode 6 frame by frame and you are gonna see the future. It's about to get lit. Literally

This was the first thing I thought of when he mentioned it. After everything that's happened to her this past season, and basically having her own son pull her last trump card out of her hand, I can see her getting desperate.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because I actually want to see a cool fight scene?:dwillhuh:
What's cool about an old blackfish taking on twenty men? Everybody ain't super nikka in this show, nothing about blackfish says this man can take on all the people that turned on him, that's not an epic fight, it's a quick slaughter.

And as someone else said, what were they gonna show in a pitch black room, did you want to hear the scuffle?
Could've showed her stumbling out to the street holding her stomach, bleeding out, then show Arya pull her back into the house

It also would've been more badass to show Arya walk up and hand the Waif's face to Jaqen
No, it wouldn't have :heh:

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kings Landing is the most interesting story this side of the wall:what:

The Sparrow taking control

How Cersei gonna get outta that shyt?

The Mountain getting his Michael Myers on

It's way better that Dany/Tyrion horse shyt or Arya running away from that dyke.
hell no kings landing is fukking boring as fukk, i hope they never show kings landing again unless the starks are back in it.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why burn the whole city when you can just roast a flock of sparrows?

:sas2:

Eh, I could see it happening. No one in King's Landing fukks with her besides Qyburn and Zombie Mountain, and Jaime's off in the Riverlands. She had to do a walk of shame just last season, and she's still about to stand trial. A trial for which she's just lost her trump card that basically guaranteed a win. And she's batting 2 out of 3 on that prophesy about her kids so far.

Add to that the typical noble disdain she has for the commoners in King's Landing and I'd say Cersei probably doesn't have many fukks left to give.