Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone think it might be Cersei who ultimately takes out Tommen? The ironic final blow from the mother who loves her kids to death to complete the prophecy. I could see this happening while she's about to die as well. Just a theory :yeshrug:
But that leaves the lannisters ass out. He has no heir, she's not the queen...they're done if she does that. Doesn't make sense to me

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I can't fault them too much because the production this season has been off the charts, but they clearly have no more money/time to give to the dragons. They are trying really hard to write around not showing them. I laughed out loud when Dany appeared tonight and they showed reaction shots instead of showing a scene with her riding on him. I get it, but too obvious for me not to:lolbron:

I doubt the dragons get featured in combat this season. Whatever they do will be implied or mentioned off-screen, to save the budget for when the three of them are inevitably shown in the finale. They always gotta end with some big Dany+Dragons scene.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going purely off my imagination and theories, so it's nothing set in stone of course, but if "the rumor" theory is true, it affects KL, and if Dany makes it to an affected KL she possibly has to head elsewhere in Westeros for answers and may end up engaging in a different battle...in either case, there are like fifty leven things going on with KL (Margery playing the septon, who takes over is the lannisters die, etc) it's not as engrossing as bran or Jon's battles, but it's part of the bigger story. I hate Danny's storyline, but it's connected to so much more that I can't just be like "cut this shyt"
I agree with you, but I really only want Tower of Joy stuff from Bran this season. Euron Greyjoy is the only uninteresting part, if only because he's kinda generic. But I like Theon and Yara's part in the story, so it's alright.

I thought that Dany was going to set sail at the end of this season, but now I'm thinking that there's going to be fighting between the Greyjoys for her. As a guy who read the 1st 4 books and then had to wait years for the 5th one, I just want Dany to set sail already.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Decent episode. Looks like Snow and them boys trying to pull off the ultimate upset. Didn't like Danny even in her 3 second cameo. Her arrival just all of a sudden for the first time I felt like GOT had low cheap quality writing. She just shows up , everybody looks surprised as does she and thats the scene. Seems like something out of a lower tier show.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Was Danny appearance supposed to inspire some kind of reaction from us cuz all I felt was asking...where your dragons at bytch? :martin:

Shes so wack that its instant :stopitslime: when she's on my screen...

My man Tyrion getting shorty feeling right with the wine...I see you doggie...:salute:

Thankfully Arya's garbage faceless storyline finally came to an end...

Can't wait till next week...no more filler wack storylines...battle of the b*stards gon be lit...:blessed:

We just better not catch another L starkset brehs...I swear if these nikkas resurrected Jon just to have Ramsey kill him...:mjcry:

Save us in the clutch Lord Baelish...:feedme:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea, i read an article with the size they want the dragons to be, but there's actually some physical contraption they have to build to drive the CGI that would be added later, it's basically a hassle...BUT, fukk your inconvenience, show all thee of them b*stards flying over the sea to westeros :demonic: :fire:

Last edited: