Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Preview for next week looks :whoo:, I enjoyed this episode though :yeshrug:.

Riverun had no action, but I enjoyed seeing the reunion between Pod/Bron and Jamie/Brienne :ehh:.

Mountain and Hound both catching bodies, by axe and by hand :bryan:. If only that was the High Sparrow who got hit with that fatality.

I enjoy a good chase scene, Lady Crane though :to:. Arya getting her revenge on the waif :win:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
A girl did it :blessed:

A girl is Arya Stark from Winterfell and she going home :blessed:

b*stard Bowl next :blessed:

Dope episode fukk the haters :blessed:
10257_denzelo.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think Jaimie is on his way to redemption.

Brienne told him that he still has good in him.:jbhmm:

Edmure asked him how he slept at night, and Jaimie legitimately looked:francis:

Then when Jaimie was told that the Blackfish was killed, Jaimie looked disappointed that it wasn't a fully peaceful resolution. In fact he might have been planning to follow Brienne's proposal to send the Blackfish to his niece after he received him in chains, but didn't get the chance to because he died fighting.

Either way I think Jaimie is at the crossroads for his character and is going to have to decide in the next few episodes who he is. There is going to be a Lannister/Frey celebration in the finale, going by the trailers, and since Jaimie is the person responsible for lifting the siege in such a quick fashion, I imagine he would be the first one invited there to celebrate.

Somehow I doubt that is where he will be. :ehh:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
As unbelievable as it is...that ending was one of the most gangster moments I've ever seen on television.

:whoo:

Like the GOT equivalent of an Anime character discovering their hidden power for the first time mixed with the swagger of a Rick Ross Anthem.

:wow:

Jaqen a boss. He planned the death of his most faithful student solely for the character developtment of another....

:whew:

Btw nathalie emmanuel is so damn cute it's distracting. I feel for my nikka grey worm.

Aside from that... this episode was bullshyt.

:what:

Arya with the weapon X healing factor.

The heavy hints that Lady Crane was a faceless man only to kill her off.

Tommen making it out another episode.

:russell:

Another episode of Cersei looking emotionally broken. Were seeing alot of range from her actress this season. She's has had the same look on her face since her Daughter's murder.

Daps
The Blackfish was a dumb character but very honorable. :francis::yeshrug:

Tyrion fukked up Meereen. Should've just listened to Grey Worm and Co. :mjlol:

Dany back and finally got her Dragons n shyt together. :ehh:

The Hound joking around and executing fukkbois. :banderas:

Arya vs Waif was amazing. Even though I already knew Arya was going to win in the end. :smugbiden: