Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
That whole Arya shyt was the worst shyt since Dorne:heh:

Thank god STARK is going back to Westeros. TIred of these Braavos fakkits. Syrio confirmed dead, eat a dikk, stans:stylin:

Loved the Brotherhood shyt. Wasn't sure how they were gonna explain Thoros being OK with the slaughter, but this made sense. BERIC STILL ALIVE:bow:. NO LADY STONEHEART is finally confirmed:stylin:. The single worst choice GRRM made in the entire series (would have been exciting, shocking tv, but also cheapens the Red Wedding).

Seige of Riverrun was done well, but I'm not sure of the point. I guess they just wanted to tie up the Blackfish and Edmure loose end

In the trailer they show the Lannisters and Freys celebrating in what looks to be the same place the Red Wedding took place in. The siege storyline got Jaimie out of King's Landing, and looks like will lead to Lannisters and Freys being in the same place (when we knew Brotherhood members are out killing Freys). Since that is probably episode 10 shot (episode 9s is probrbaly all b*stard Bowl) then I expect some shyt to go down there.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon: I've fought against worse than Ramsay Bolton :beli:
Sansa: You don't know HIM

OK, Sansa :mjlol:
Ah1NSnc.gif

:ufdup: Never underestimate

Sansa just trying to school Jon

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Could've showed her stumbling out to the street holding her stomach, bleeding out, then show Arya pull her back into the house

It also would've been more badass to show Arya walk up and hand the Waif's face to Jaqen
That's some Loony Tunes shyt:mjlol:

I had no problem with the fight occurring in pitch darkness, it fits with what had been set up, but they just cut it too soon. We didn't have to see the fight when Arya cut the candle, but it would have been cool to have heard the fight, including the stab wounds, and grunts....and then cut to the House of Black and White.

They pretty much ruined Arya's season by having her act that damn stupid and out of character the episode before though. So I was rolling my eyes like whatever the entire episode. The Lady Crane/Theater Troupe stuff saves it from being as bad as Dorne. Those scenes were at least good.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I just realized what the "rumor" was that Qyburn told Cersei

I'm going to spoiler tag it because I'm 95% sure its correct, I'm a human spoiler

Don't click if you want to be surprised

The rumor was that the Mad King has caches of wildfire stashed throughout King's Landing. Go back to Bran's vision in episode 6 frame by frame and you are gonna see the future. It's about to get lit. Literally