Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't care because if she wins... So what?

If she loses... So what?

We've gotta a fukking zombie army out there!

Why haven't we seen more of Bran!

fukk this bullshyt. Cersie don't matter anymore
Lol, just becasue you only care about 1 or 2 storylines doesn't mean the vast majority does. I really don't see how you can't understand how things go down in KL plays into the whole zombie army, winter coming, fight for humanity

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arya the Blind. :blessed:
Water Danced on that ho.

Ned having a cup of ale with the old gods (and the new), smiling like a proud dad watching the young wolf that made it.

:mjcry:

Don't forget jedi master Cerrio:mjcry:

tumblr_mdb8nidF8c1qamvyco1_r1_250.gif

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That whole Arya shyt was the worst shyt since Dorne:heh:

Thank god STARK is going back to Westeros. TIred of these Braavos fakkits. Syrio confirmed dead, eat a dikk, stans:stylin:

Loved the Brotherhood shyt. Wasn't sure how they were gonna explain Thoros being OK with the slaughter, but this made sense. BERIC STILL ALIVE:bow:. NO LADY STONEHEART is finally confirmed:stylin:. The single worst choice GRRM made in the entire series (would have been exciting, shocking tv, but also cheapens the Red Wedding).

Seige of Riverrun was done well, but I'm not sure of the point. I guess they just wanted to tie up the Blackfish and Edmure loose end

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe somebody here said Ray Donovan is better than GOT.

:mjlol:

Ray Donovan started off great, but that shyt is heading toward nothing but weekly episodes of "Ray's family are all miserable c*nts" and "How many times is Ray gonna take 1 step forward and 2 steps back before he dies?"

:camby:
Ray Donavan has gotten better with each season imo. The entire premise of the show is that they're miserable c*nts:mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we didn't fukking see it :what:

It made perfect sense why brother. The whole being blind thing was to set this up, Arya couldn't beat her one on one, but she could when neither of them could see. Jaqen set the whole thing up to teach Arya and let her learn this lesson.