Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I expect to actually show us shyt that actually matters. Who gives a fukk about Cersie's trial? River run ?:camby:
How do you not give a fukk about her trial? She just got setup for an easy L...unless you're L stands for lannister set, everyone has been waiting for her to die, she's almost there (except this rumor i don't know about)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm like 90% sure the Jon doesn't take an L next week. I mean if he loses, then at least like 5 major characters would have to end up dying and then where to we go from there. It'll probably end up like Blackwater with a last minute save by littlefinger or something. If/when they win, I can also see their victory being short-lived and the whitewalkers finally make an appearance to end the season.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you not give a fukk about her trial? She just got setup for an easy L...unless you're L stands for lannister set, everyone has been waiting for her to die, she's almost there (except this rumor i don't know about)

Tommen bytch ass has to die first according to the prophecy.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
3 straight filler episodes. fukk these writers :shaq2:

This season confirms that GoT is NOT a goat series. It's really good but not the wire/sopranos/BB hell I'd put Ray Donovan ahead

No bruh we needed more kings landing and a speech about simping over your sister :pachaha:

Ya I mean it's not like The Sopranos had endless amounts of time wasted with Tony sitting around in boring ass therapy sessions or anything.

:camby:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't care because if she wins... So what?

If she loses... So what?

We've gotta a fukking zombie army out there!

Why haven't we seen more of Bran!

fukk this bullshyt. Cersie don't matter anymore

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:heh: The shyt twitter is going to give the writers for Arya Bourne taking tumbles and jumping stories upon stories is gonna be laughs.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe somebody here said Ray Donovan is better than GOT.

:mjlol:

Ray Donovan started off great, but that shyt is heading toward nothing but weekly episodes of "Ray's family are all miserable c*nts" and "How many times is Ray gonna take 1 step forward and 2 steps back before he dies?"

:camby: