Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yesterday, I was watching the scene where Varys is unboxing the sorcerer who castrated him.

He mentions that before that happened he traveled with a troupe of actors through the the free cities. Don't know what that means but acting troupes seem to have a history of traveling with children.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Jon a sucker for love too.

Jon don't love these hoes :mjpls:

He had just as many opportunities to be a simp with Ygritte...could've hopped a ship with her to the Free Cities or went straight Wildling.

Nah bish...it was fun. Deuces. Robb should've did the same. You think Ned loved Cat? No. He married her because he NEEDED the Tullys to join the war and his dead brother had promised to marry her. Overtime he loved her. Robb would've grew to love the Frey girl. If he was ten years older he would've knew better. Though....I'll always say the Freys had no business extorting a marriage pact out of their liege lord's grandson. Tywin would've never let a house under him do that to his grandson. But whatever....they made the pact.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
why did she lose so much blood then

i think yall overthinking the plot

what i think is gonna happen is Arya gets help from Lady Crane or someone then she escapes Bravos. In the preview she had on a different set of clothes as she's running away

I think y'all are over thinking it actually. Back then they used to use sheep blood and guts in a pig bladder when they did bloody death scenes in plays. The lady actress told Arya she had expressive eyes and inquired if she wanted to get into acting.

Ol girl playing Arya is not a bad actress at all....but look how bad she reacted to the stabbing. Waif was twisting the dagger in her and she barely grimaced and then found enough strength to push her off and cirque du soliel off the bridge. B4 that she stuck her twice and she didn't even react to the first one.

So if A girl did link up with the actress chick I'm sure she got the pig bladder stuffed with blood and ish which she had under her clothes. Like someone else said...she was leaving a trail to set a trap....hence she had to play it off and sell it fully.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Theon is the one fukk up of Robb's I'm actually willing to forgive. He and Theon pretty much grew up together. They were close. Theon looked Robb in his eyes and pledged his loyalty. Robb believed it, cuz Theon was actually being genuine. Cat tried to warn Robb about Baelon, but Robb was like "I don't trust Baelon, I trust Theon, cuz he's my boy". He just couldn't see how much of bytch Theon was. If I'm being 100, I probably would've made the same mistake. :manny:

The Karstark was dumb and displayed his inconsistent sense of honor. His mom freed the most valuable chess piece they could have gas and was just imprisoned....barely. The Karstark deserved the same fate for killing some no-name Lannisters, especially when you remember that Jamie (and the rest of the main Lannister House) didn't give a shyt about the no-name Lannisters hence Jamie killing a no-name Lannister to get himself free for a few hours (not-so-coincidentally, in the same attack that killed one of the Karstark boys that had the father seething for revenge). The only reason this isn't his most egregious fukk up in my eyes is cuz I empathize with the fact that after having Theon betray him, his uncle Edmure disobey him (which is how they came to capture the no-name Lannisters), his mother disobey him, now having the Karstark blatantly disobey him he felt the need to send a message to the rest of his troops...he was beginning to look weak.

The most egregious fukk up was Talisa...this still has me :mindblown:
Why the fukk did he HAVE to marry this broad? He's the King of the North, he could've fukked her without marrying her. "But he loveded her!"/it wouldn't be 'honorable' to deflower a lady outside of wedlock. Ok, but why did he have to marry in the middle of a got damned war?!?!? You need all the allies you can muster how can you not see that breaking an oath to a house with fighting men is criminally stupid at that point? I get he's a horny young boy thinking with the wrong head, but smarten up Robb!!!:damn: :snoop:

Agreed 100%. I don't think Theon was a bytch though. Theon had genuine intentions but Game Of Thrones is basically about a generation of kids with daddy issues and Theon was ALWAYS overcompensating for being an heir without a homeland. He paid dearly for trying to live up to what he felt being Iron Born meant...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland