Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Jon don't love these hoes :mjpls:

He had just as many opportunities to be a simp with Ygritte...could've hopped a ship with her to the Free Cities or went straight Wildling.

Nah bish...it was fun. Deuces. Robb should've did the same. You think Ned loved Cat? No. He married her because he NEEDED the Tullys to join the war and his dead brother had promised to marry her. Overtime he loved her. Robb would've grew to love the Frey girl. If he was ten years older he would've knew better. Though....I'll always say the Freys had no business extorting a marriage pact out of their liege lord's grandson. Tywin would've never let a house under him do that to his grandson. But whatever....they made the pact.

From what I understand, that's the Freys M.O.

They're literally like bridge trolls. They built the twins just so they could extort people.

Watching this shyt again and I'm back to hating Sansa's bytch ass.

I have to say, while it's frustrating at times, I've enjoyed Sansa's arc throughout the whole show. So much so that when I started getting into discussions about the show, I was surprised to find that I was in a minority. Kinda like I was with Dana from Homeland.

I could understand book readers hating her because it seems she's a different character in the books but I think for a lot of show watchers, her interests seems to directly go against fan favorite characters like Arya and Jon.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
HBO released some promo photos for the upcoming episode. We got a new black female character:shaq:

That's probably 500 years old:scusthov:

6.jpg
Section of Randomness

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Natasha Martinez with Collider News looks at the news that the season 6 finale of 'Game of Thrones' will be the longest finale in the show's history.

Still lamenting the fact that the most recent episode of Game of Thrones was a mere 51 minutes long—barely long enough to cook and eat four Hot Pockets? Relax, HBO is making up for it with the final two episodes of Season 6.

According to HBO.com, Episode 9, airing June 19, is titled "Battle of the b*stards" and will run 60 minutes long, a pretty meaty runtime compared to the rest of Season 6's episodes. The title likely alludes to the impending war between two of the show's most famous b*stards, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon)—né Snow—as Jon marches on Winterfell to reclaim the Stark stronghold from the jerk who took it from Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen).

Looking at the Season 6 finale on HBO.com, you'd better get a comfy blanket and order in on Sunday, June 26. It will be a 69-minute episode, making it the longest episode ofThrones to date, not that we're complaining. The moreThrones, the better, right? It is titled "The Winds of Winter," which is the title of George R.R. Martin's forthcoming book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series that Game of Thrones is based on.

How long would your ideal Game of Thrones episode run? 55 minutes? An hour? Me, I'll go with seven hours, even if it's just Mace Tyrell blabbering on about whatever.

Game of Thrones airs Sunday nights at 9pm on HBO.

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
brehs can i get a link to ep 7...
i moved and cut my directv......

when the HBO account I was leeching off of ended I signed up for HBO Now. You get a 1 month free trial, just set some type of reminder to cancel before the end of the month.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the title "Winterfell" or "b*stards" would have been a little better. Would have fit with the one word episodes like Hardhome, Blackwater, and Baelor.

I hope the majority of the episode is dedicated to it, and not too many stops elsewhere.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think y'all are over thinking it actually. Back then they used to use sheep blood and guts in a pig bladder when they did bloody death scenes in plays. The lady actress told Arya she had expressive eyes and inquired if she wanted to get into acting.

Ol girl playing Arya is not a bad actress at all....but look how bad she reacted to the stabbing. Waif was twisting the dagger in her and she barely grimaced and then found enough strength to push her off and cirque du soliel off the bridge. B4 that she stuck her twice and she didn't even react to the first one.

So if A girl did link up with the actress chick I'm sure she got the pig bladder stuffed with blood and ish which she had under her clothes. Like someone else said...she was leaving a trail to set a trap....hence she had to play it off and sell it fully.

I'm starting to buy into the theory that Jaquen was wearing Arya's face and testing The Waif to see if she would follow instructions.

Her whole demeanor switched up fam. How you go from knowing you fukked up, into hiding and strapping up with needle knowing you got faceless men on your ass to walking around in broad daylight care free, carrying a shyt ton of money?

:francis:

When he said "it's a shame...a girl has many gifts" He wasn't talking about Arya, or at least not just her. You look at how Arya addresses him when she speaks, "A girl this and that"...Waif is still very much SOMEONE in the sense that she doesn't address him like that, nor is she detached from her attempt on Arya's life.

You only stab someone in the gut and twist it out of anger...to make that person suffer....she's ain't putting in work for the many faced god, she's taking out her anger on people. At least Arya's kill list had rhyme and reason for it...Waif is just a well trained psycho....

:ufdup:

Last edited:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I think the title "Winterfell" or "b*stards" would have been a little better. Would have fit with the one word episodes like Hardhome, Blackwater, and Baelor.

I hope the majority of the episode is dedicated to it, and not too many stops elsewhere.

The guy directing Episodes 9 and 10, b*stards + Finale, is Miguel Sapochnik, aka the guy who directed Hardhome, aka one of the most highly rated/decorated episodes ever for that battle scene

Hardhome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cant. fukking. Wait.

excited-nets-fan-nba-fans.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Robb's fukkups make sense. Discovering p*ssy is a life altering occurrence. Whatever trajectory your life was on before you encountered that furry temptress is no more after initially giving into her wonders. I call this phenomenon the Pleasure Principal. :wow:

I'd probably be an astronaut or some shyt if I hadn't met that love-cannoli when I did. :ehh:

Robb would still be alive, but Talisa was giving off Jennifer Beal in "A Devil in a Blue Dress," vibes and he got lost in the sauce. I understand.