Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
As much as I love the young wolf, yea he fukked up. fukked us up good. First major mistake was letting Theon go. In the books, one of the first commands Ned tries to send back to winterfell via catelyn is to keep Theon close. Cat tried to tell Robb but he trusted Theon too much. That one move just fukked everything up.

Daps
As much as I love the young wolf, yea he fukked up. fukked us up good. First major mistake was letting Theon go. In the books, one of the first commands Ned tries to send back to winterfell via catelyn is to keep Theon close. Cat tried to tell Robb but he trusted Theon too much. That one move just fukked everything up.

Theon is the one fukk up of Robb's I'm actually willing to forgive. He and Theon pretty much grew up together. They were close. Theon looked Robb in his eyes and pledged his loyalty. Robb believed it, cuz Theon was actually being genuine. Cat tried to warn Robb about Baelon, but Robb was like "I don't trust Baelon, I trust Theon, cuz he's my boy". He just couldn't see how much of bytch Theon was. If I'm being 100, I probably would've made the same mistake. :manny:

The Karstark was dumb and displayed his inconsistent sense of honor. His mom freed the most valuable chess piece they could have gas and was just imprisoned....barely. The Karstark deserved the same fate for killing some no-name Lannisters, especially when you remember that Jamie (and the rest of the main Lannister House) didn't give a shyt about the no-name Lannisters hence Jamie killing a no-name Lannister to get himself free for a few hours (not-so-coincidentally, in the same attack that killed one of the Karstark boys that had the father seething for revenge). The only reason this isn't his most egregious fukk up in my eyes is cuz I empathize with the fact that after having Theon betray him, his uncle Edmure disobey him (which is how they came to capture the no-name Lannisters), his mother disobey him, now having the Karstark blatantly disobey him he felt the need to send a message to the rest of his troops...he was beginning to look weak.

The most egregious fukk up was Talisa...this still has me :mindblown:
Why the fukk did he HAVE to marry this broad? He's the King of the North, he could've fukked her without marrying her. "But he loveded her!"/it wouldn't be 'honorable' to deflower a lady outside of wedlock. Ok, but why did he have to marry in the middle of a got damned war?!?!? You need all the allies you can muster how can you not see that breaking an oath to a house with fighting men is criminally stupid at that point? I get he's a horny young boy thinking with the wrong head, but smarten up Robb!!!:damn: :snoop:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Game of Thrones' season finale will be 69 minutes, the show's longest episode ever

Game of Thrones' sixth season is ending later this month, and Entertainment Weekly has confirmed its final episode is going to stretch out over 69 minutes. (Rumors regarding the meaty length of this season's final two episodes have been swirling for weeks, but HBO hasn't confirmed their runtimes until now.) That'll make it the longest episode in the show's history, a title it's nabbing from season four's 66-minute finale "The Children."

(Trying to stay unspoiled? Then TURN BACK — spoilers for Game of Thrones' sixth season lie beyond the Bolded Wall.)

HBO also revealed the titles of the season's last two episodes, one of which refers to a specific event that's been sitting on the horizon for most of the season. That's "The Battle of the b*stards," the season's penultimate episode. While it's not quite as long as the finale, it's still going to crack the 60-minute mark, and its title suggests Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton will have the Winterfell showdown everyone's been waiting for. It'll air on June 19th.

The season finale is called "The Winds of Winter," and book fans are probably quite familiar with that title: it's the name of the as-yet-unreleased sixth novel in George R.R. Martin's series. (He's released a few chapters in the years since 2011's A Dance with Dragons, but it still doesn't have a release date.) The episode is airing on June 26th. And while don't know much about the episodes beyond their titles and runtimes — official descriptions haven't been released — we won't have to wait much longer to find out.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Theon is the one fukk up of Robb's I'm actually willing to forgive. He and Theon pretty much grew up together. They were close. Theon looked Robb in his eyes and pledged his loyalty. Robb believed it, cuz Theon was actually being genuine. Cat tried to warn Robb about Baelon, but Robb was like "I don't trust Baelon, I trust Theon, cuz he's my boy". He just couldn't see how much of bytch Theon was. If I'm being 100, I probably would've made the same mistake. :manny:

The Karstark was dumb and displayed his inconsistent sense of honor. His mom freed the most valuable chess piece they could have gas and was just imprisoned....barely. The Karstark deserved the same fate for killing some no-name Lannisters, especially when you remember that Jamie (and the rest of the main Lannister House) didn't give a shyt about the no-name Lannisters hence Jamie killing a no-name Lannister to get himself free for a few hours (not-so-coincidentally, in the same attack that killed one of the Karstark boys that had the father seething for revenge). The only reason this isn't his most egregious fukk up in my eyes is cuz I empathize with the fact that after having Theon betray him, his uncle Edmure disobey him (which is how they came to capture the no-name Lannisters), his mother disobey him, now having the Karstark blatantly disobey him he felt the need to send a message to the rest of his troops...he was beginning to look weak.

Why the fukk did he HAVE to marry this broad? He's the King of the North, he could've fukked her without marrying her. "But he loveded her!"/it wouldn't be 'honorable' to deflower a lady outside of wedlock. Ok, but why did he have to marry in the middle of a got damned war?!?!? You need all the allies you can muster how can you not see that breaking an oath to a house with fighting men is criminally stupid at that point? I get he's a horny young boy thinking with the wrong head, but smarten up Robb!!!:damn: :snoop:

I hear you on trusting Theon. I probably would have made the same mistake too honestly because they grew up as brothers. But cat was telling him straight up "u don't know baelon like we do". In some things u gotta listen to the elders. Ned told cat "tell them to keep Theon close, we may have need of his father's ships" when cat snuck into kings landing to tell him about the attempt on bran. Dude was too trusting all around.

As for the karstarks thing. I don't think he should have beheaded his mom but I do think he should have let Rickard slide. Even if just imprisoning him.

The talisa /jeyne thing I see as a horny and blind teenage mistake that just can't be defended. I mean keep in mind he is only 15 yrs old in original cannon. He had that teenage horniness pulling him one way and his dad's morals pulling him another.

The young wolf's true destiny should have been as Jon snow's 5 star general. In the battlefield, kid was sonny. Politics wise, dude was fredo.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
PgqohMA.png

Snowman and Littlefinger teaming up would be interesting. Snowman needs someone like Littlefinger on his team.. :ehh:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

Thing with Theon is even with all that you can't really blame Robb. Theon taking Winterfell didn't make any strategic sense as his sister told him. It was in the middle of the North, nowhere near the sea and during a time of war so its not even like it benefited him in any way. The Greyjoys were going to attack the north with or without Theon too.

Daps
Thing with Theon is even with all that you can't really blame Robb. Theon taking Winterfell didn't make any strategic sense as his sister told him. It was in the middle of the North, nowhere near the sea and during a time of war so its not even like it benefited him in any way. The Greyjoys were going to attack the north with or without Theon too.

Ehhh, I don't know about that. The whole point of the Starks taking Theon as a ward in the first place was to keep Baelon from getting froggy. Once his son returned, that gave him the greenlight to start fukking sit up again.

I do agree, that Theon's bytchass going full retard and taking a castle that held no value to him was probably something neither Robb nor Cat would have seen coming.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Ehhh, I don't know about that. The whole point of the Starks taking Theon as a ward in the first place was to keep Baelon from getting froggy. Once his son returned, that gave him the greenlight to start fukking sit up again.

I do agree, that Theon's bytchass going full retard and taking a castle that held no value to him was probably something neither Robb nor Cat would have seen coming.

Possibly. But Balon ain't care about Theon at all. Plus Theon was grown and once Ned got capped his 'ward' status was probably questionable. But even if you're right then Robb's mistake wasn't trusting Theon, it was ignoring the leverage he had on Balon

Daps
Possibly. But Balon ain't care about Theon at all. Plus Theon was grown and once Ned got capped his 'ward' status was probably questionable. But even if you're right then Robb's mistake wasn't trusting Theon, it was ignoring the leverage he had on Balon
He cared about his last living son, until he came home looking, dressing, and acting like a Stark.:scust:

But yea, I think Cat knew about the leverage being an issue, but she failed to sell it to Robb that way. Leverage wasn't the only issue tho, cuz Balon could've "agreed" to the terms and then stabbed the Starks in the back when the time was right. He was just an all around untrustworthy person which is why Cat was tryna tell Robb not to fukk with him.

Also, Robb, Jon, and Theon are younger than they look. They weren't grown, they were still teenagers at the time.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Right. He wasn't playing by any rule book. His mom freed the most valuable prisoner in Westeros and got nothing but some handcuffs. Karstark killed 2 minor captives and lost his head. Roose Bolton even told him to hold him as a prisoner. Now what's lost is that Karstark was an idiot. His sons were in war and just got murked by a better fighter so all that 'vengeance' talk was stupid but he still could've held him prisoner

It's his Sons though breh. You can't go up to a man who just lost his sons with that "people die every day B:manny:" kinda attitude. And you are absolutely right that Robb definitely should've shown leniency since he did the same for his mom. Robb did ALOT right but he also made some VERY crucial mistakes.

1). Marrying the nurse chick. I'm not even gonna call him a simp cause he was at war and fell in love with a nice woman. I AM going to call him foolhardy because you simply DO NOT BREAK MARRIAGE PACTS. That shyt was stupid as fukk. You marry the Frey girl and keep the nurse as your side chick, mistress, "true love" or whatever title sounds better.

2). Beheading Karstark. You either keep him as a hostage or pardon him based upon the fact that your own MOTHER let Jamie fukking Lannister, your MORTAL enemy go. :wtf: The man who pushed your brother out a window. The man who wounded your father. The man who led an army to slaughter you and your countrymen. Robb was DEFINITELY looking funny in the light after that

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You know what. I think Arya might've have put her face on the GIRL who hired the FACELESS MEN to kill her rival in the play. Somehow Arya might've learned that technique. And the WAIF might've killed the girl from the play wearing Arya's face. That actually makes sense and would be an interesting twist.

Now, we haven't seen or don't know if Faceless Men can put their own face on someone else, but if they can, then Arya might've pulled that off.
this is ridiculous....cmon

of course when in it happens, I wont acknowledget that I was disputed it