Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
I have a feeling either we'll find out everything regarding the faceless men next episode of we'like find out next to nothing...

Either way Arya scratching that Waif bytch off her list:ufdup:

unless Arya is the Waif on some Fight Club shyt...you never know with that water she been drinking:sas2:

just an educated guess from a couple of things I noticed, especially since next episode is titled No One.:troll:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what. I think Arya might've have put her face on the GIRL who hired the FACELESS MEN to kill her rival in the play. Somehow Arya might've learned that technique. And the WAIF might've killed the girl from the play wearing Arya's face. That actually makes sense and would be an interesting twist.

Now, we haven't seen or don't know if Faceless Men can put their own face on someone else, but if they can, then Arya might've pulled that off.

All I know is before the stabbing took place, I kept think Arya looked unusually tall. Maybe I am tripping & need to go back & watch, but I was thinking this before shyt happened.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's why Ned just left and went back home. Didn't talk to those crazy fukks for almost twenty years.

What I always thought was wild was the Rebellion started and ended with Ned's family. Ned's sister was kidnapped by Rhaegar. Ned's brother and father were killed by Aerys and the Vale rose up to protect Ned and Robert from Aerys wanting them dead but, somehow the war becomes about Robert. Robert lost his parents in a ship wreck looking for a wife for Rhaegar but, that was completely unrelated to those events. Happened YEARS ago. Robert lost no family members because of Aerys' tyrannical madness (and by "madness", I mean Ned's family being brutally burned alive) nor had relatives "abducted". If I was Ned, I would've been like: "Nikka fall back. This is my war :childplease:" Cersei was kinda right....if Ned would've took initiative, he could've claimed the throne. Nobody would've cared he wasn't Targ. They were rebelling.

Now, I think about it, if Ned HAD taken the throne, he could've revealed that Jon was the son of Rhaegar, and he could've used his Targ heritage to hold the throne as a regent until Jon grew up which would've held more weight than Robert's distant Targ blood. Jon being the Royal Prince's son >>> Robert's grandmother being a random Targ. That might've worked :jbhmm: He could've raised Jon until he was old enough to rule, then went back to Winterfell as Lord and chilled out. He would've been a much better king than that fat fukk too...

I don't think he A). Wanted to go to war with Robert and B). Gave a 747 fukk about sitting on the iron throne. SOME men just don't want them problems or responsibilities breh. And if I'm not mistaken Stark's traditionally do NOT leave the North for long periods of time. That's part of the reason why Rob declaring himself King Of The North was such a bold and innovative move

Daps
That's a terrible damn theory. HATE that shyt
she was a blind girl gettin her ass beat in the middle of the street, and no one even recognized it.. it was bizarre, so theres got to be an explanation for it.. only options here, is fight club split personality or she slick with the masks....she couldnt be that stupid, to feel safe parading the streets the way she did...The Waif always knew where she was, and had this instinct to attack, maybe she needs to accept this ruthless Waif to truly become No One:yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think he A). Wanted to go to war with Robert and B). Gave a 747 fukk about sitting on the iron throne. SOME men just don't want them problems or responsibilities breh. And if I'm not mistaken Stark's traditionally do NOT leave the North for long periods of time. That's part of the reason why Rob declaring himself King Of The North was such a bold and innovative move

Yea I get Northerners don't fukk with the South but, his nephew wouldn't have had to hide that way. The same way people respected Robert being a distant Targ they would've respected that Jon was Rhaegar's last child. He would've been a Prince like Joffrey or Tommen and Ned would've been Regent like Cersei was. Benjen could have held down Winterfell in his absence like Kevan did for Tywin while he was away. Then after Jon turned 16, he could've rode back home and been chilling. That solves 90% of the Stark's problems right there in one decision.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea I get Northerners don't fukk with the South but, his nephew wouldn't have had to hide that way. The same way people respected Robert being a distant Targ they would've respected that Jon was Rhaegar's last child. He would've been a Prince like Joffrey or Tommen and Ned would've been Regent like Cersei was. Benjen could have held down Winterfell in his absence like Kevan did for Tywin while he was away. Then after Jon turned 16, he could've rode back home and been chilling. That solves 90% of the Stark's problems right there in one decision.

Again, your talking like Robert wouldn't have had anything to say about this. Ned would have literally had to go to WAR with his best friend over something Ned NEVER wanted (Iron Throne) Ned's "problems" regarding Jon were pretty much solved for 15 years after the war, by claiming him as a b*stard and keeping him FAR away from Kings Landing and within the safety of Winterfell. Matter of fact, none of this bullshyt happens if Robert doesn't come a calling to Winterfell for Ned to be the new Hand. Jon would've joined the Watch and been a Ranger under Benjen, so it's not like Ned's original plan was all that bad

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bear Island in the upper northwest :salute:

Martin is crazy with the detail :wow:

7kingdoms.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I want to see more Lyanna Mormont. :blessed:

Jon and them got her support anyway but they could have been more political and offered to have Rickon marry her whenever he is rescued, which would make her queen in the north.:ooh::lawd: She'd bring some much needed respek back to the Stark name. :whew:

Btw, GoT is about the only show that could have me trying to marry off a 9 year old:sitdown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You know what. I think Arya might've have put her face on the GIRL who hired the FACELESS MEN to kill her rival in the play. Somehow Arya might've learned that technique. And the WAIF might've killed the girl from the play wearing Arya's face. That actually makes sense and would be an interesting twist.

Now, we haven't seen or don't know if Faceless Men can put their own face on someone else, but if they can, then Arya might've pulled that off.
how would she put her own face onto someone else's face without that someone knowing

then how does the other girl turn into a damn master acrobat to do that flip off the bridge and know to hide

i think it's simpler than all this.... arya did get stabbed up.... she's going to get help... and then lead the waif into the darkness and sword fight her in the dark and finally win

i think we are trying to do entirely too much here

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjcry: @ my dude the Helpful Hound. All he wanna do is repair broken things, chop the fire wood for everybody, pay his taxes, and go shopping at the market. He gave up booze, reformed his ways n now is gettin pulled back into the game.

shyt ain't fair!! :damn:
The growth of the Hound is crazy. Season 3, I think it was, he clapped that old farmer, stole his gold, and left him and his daughter to die just because they were "weak" and "wouldn't live past winter." If I'm not mistaken, the farmer ask him to do the same shyt he's enjoying now, chop wood, fix shyt, lift big things, and live rent free.

Now we get to see a Hound that is chopping wood and doing field chores for total strangers.

Brienne humbled him. His near death lit a spark in him.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yea that was bothering me too bc they kinda established they get faces from people that are dead. I just explained it away as Arya hallucinating.
maybe whatever magic stuff they used to turn arya blind made her hallucinate.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Arya has something under her shirt. When have we ever seen her wear an outfit like that. It's completely antithetical to her character.

The first slash doesn't have an effect because it doesn't pierce her protection. Most sword slashes we've see across the thorax have come with blood spurts. Notice the camera never shows the first slash. It very deliberately crops out the body part affected.