Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That's why I don't rep sets. :mjcry: common folk getting shytted on over these beefs.

Coward

giphy.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The faceless men shyt is confusing cause they are taking the deads faces by cutting them off but somehow the jaqen who killed himself had aryas face. How is that possible unless its more magic they havent explained

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The faceless men shyt is confusing cause they are taking the deads faces by cutting them off but somehow the jaqen who killed himself had aryas face. How is that possible unless its more magic they havent explained
Yea that was bothering me too bc they kinda established they get faces from people that are dead. I just explained it away as Arya hallucinating.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea that was bothering me too bc they kinda established they get faces from people that are dead. I just explained it away as Arya hallucinating.

I have a feeling either we'll find out everything regarding the faceless men next episode of we'like find out next to nothing...

Either way Arya scratching that Waif bytch off her list:ufdup:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They didn't give a fukk about Hounds return.shyt was cheap as hell.They just hit the ground running with it like "fukk it,he back.Let's go."

Hound better tell them writers to put some respeck on his name.

5c972e0e58fa6e95a65fa4c2048a5cfc.png

I know....fukk all that. Is Hound fighting the Mountain or is he fighting his brother
5c972e0e58fa6e95a65fa4c2048a5cfc.png

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This is the show's original sin and really highlights the central hypocrisy of the Fantasy genre. Dudes want to go to war and become kings and stage rebellions but balk at what all of that really entails. There is nothing gallant or noble about war. It's brutal and ugly and no amount of lip service to codes of honor make you any less complicit in it.

That's why Ned just left and went back home. Didn't talk to those crazy fukks for almost twenty years.

What I always thought was wild was the Rebellion started and ended with Ned's family. Ned's sister was kidnapped by Rhaegar. Ned's brother and father were killed by Aerys and the Vale rose up to protect Ned and Robert from Aerys wanting them dead but, somehow the war becomes about Robert. Robert lost his parents in a ship wreck looking for a wife for Rhaegar but, that was completely unrelated to those events. Happened YEARS ago. Robert lost no family members because of Aerys' tyrannical madness (and by "madness", I mean Ned's family being brutally burned alive) nor had relatives "abducted". If I was Ned, I would've been like: "Nikka fall back. This is my war :childplease:" Cersei was kinda right....if Ned would've took initiative, he could've claimed the throne. Nobody would've cared he wasn't Targ. They were rebelling.

Now, I think about it, if Ned HAD taken the throne, he could've revealed that Jon was the son of Rhaegar, and he could've used his Targ heritage to hold the throne as a regent until Jon grew up which would've held more weight than Robert's distant Targ blood. Jon being the Royal Prince's son >>> Robert's grandmother being a random Targ. That might've worked :jbhmm: He could've raised Jon until he was old enough to rule, then went back to Winterfell as Lord and chilled out. He would've been a much better king than that fat fukk too...

Last edited: