Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Look at the scene again. As the man talks the camera focuses on a woman who hears him and walks away and looks back for a sec. Very next scene shows you the man taking a piss and Mountain offs him
no doubt, but who did that lady snitch to?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And how did his big ass get there so quick with all his armor and platinum chains still on...breh mustve caught an uber :mjlol:
well it's not clear how much time has past. but I think it is the kind of thing that you're better off not trying to figure out (aka "lazy writing"). I mean how did he know he would be in that spot taking a piss?

maybe the Mountain just hates public urinators :troll:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
should be the fukking stark words.... "shyt is all good"

i'll tell the queen i know she's fukking her brother.... shyt is all good

i'll tell the new king that i'm in charge with this little paper.... shyt is all good

i'll agree that i lied to the psycho king.... shyt is all good

i'll go ahead and marry this other bytch even tho i promised something else.... shyt is all good

i'll let the kingslayer free to find my daughters.... shyt is all good

lets all go back to the frey's crib and join up again.... shyt is all good

i'll run away with the man who set up my father.... shyt is all good

i'll lie for him instead of getting him killed when i have the shot.... shyt is all good

i'll go ahead and marry this bolton who killed my family.... shyt is all good

i'll then join back up with that same man again to help us fight that same bolton army.... shyt is all good

i'll join a team of assassins that can change faces and be given one more shot and then warn my target and then walk around town and shyt.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
e6u4ok.gif%7Ec200

starks stay fukkin up and i feel like it aint gone stop anytime soon :francis:

Daps
Predictions for the next couple weeks:

- Littlefinger is playing Sansa and probably working with Ramsey
- Gendry will return. He'll be in the Brotherhood when the Hound attacks
- Cersei gets killed by the sand snakes

Gendry going to the Brotherhood makes some sense. On the one hand, they sold him out, easy, despite his desire to join. On the other hand he has no other place to go and Westeros can be a cold cold place out there by your lonesome. Plus he could exact revenge on Beric when the time is right.

Littlefinger will back whoever he thinks will win. Going against Bolton with the knights of the Vale means going, unmistakably, against the Lannisters. Is he ready for that? Perhaps. The last time he was in King's Landing he saw how bossed up the Faith Militant had become and since then I'm sure his little birds have informed him of all the other shyt they've done. The Lannisters are a losing bet right now and Littlefinger knows how to cut his losses. I'm predicting he'll defeat the Boltons

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Maegor the Cruel tops them all to me.

Aegon IV will always receive my respect for legitimizing the great b*stards. Reading through that fukkery was everything, lol
he fukked up westeros for years :damn: fukk him

take this fight to the book thread if you wanna get dirty :ufdup:

has anyone discussed the jaqen-got-stabbed theory in here yet?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gendry going to the Brotherhood makes some sense. On the one hand, they sold him out, easy, despite his desire to join. On the other hand he has no other place to go and Westeros can be a cold cold place out there by your lonesome. Plus he could exact revenge on Beric when the time is right.

Littlefinger will back whoever he thinks will win. Going against Bolton with the knights of the Vale means going, unmistakably, against the Lannisters. Is he ready for that? Perhaps. The last time he was in King's Landing he saw how bossed up the Faith Militant had become and since then I'm sure his little birds have informed him of all the other shyt they've done. The Lannisters are a losing bet right now and Littlefinger knows how to cut his losses. I'm predicting he'll defeat the Boltons

Good points re: littlefinger. My only issue with it all is him delivering Sansa to the Boltons. It's hard to believe he didn't know about Ramsey. That means he knew that he was probably taking Sansa out of the picture (at least concerning her uniting the North behind her in opposition to the Boltons). I can't really see an angle where he delivers Sansa to the Boltons and it does anything but make them stronger. Why would he make them stronger if his plan is to eventually go at them? Unless he knew that Ramsey would kill or torture and he plans on letting other Northern houses know as a part of a play to shake support for the Boltons.

I'm pretty sure Cersei gets taken out of the picture sometime soon. Freeing Jaime from her makes his story heading towards the endgame a lot more interesting. If he is in total control of the Lannister forces it sets up a nice conflict with him and Tyrion whenever Dany gets to Westoros.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I dont think there is a consensus, some were saying she faked it or staged it, someone talked about a split personality theory

its all over the place

only consensus is lyanna is the thug that westerose needs :obama:
i guess it'd be a test for the waif, that she failed because "arya" didn't die. i just dont see how that fits into the story. who gives a fukk about the waif. shoulda had arya do some shyt to cut the waif off at the pass and get back to westeros

if you read the books, there's a perfect window there already, if the show wants to go that route

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Brienne was already gone and on her way to Riverrun by the time Sansa is writing that letter. This basically means Sansa is working on tryna get two different armies without telling Jon or Davos.

Idk what the implications of that will be but hopefully it works in her favor. Tired of seeing Starks making dumb mistakes, esp Sansa as she's the one who's supposed to have the most experience playing the game.

If I'm not mistaken Jon knows about Riverrun he just doesn't know that Littlefinger is the one who told her about Blackfish reclaiming it.

Sansa is attempting to play the "game" but the issue is is that she couldn't have picked a WORSE time to get her political "shadow and manipulation" act on. She really should be honest and upfront with Jon and letting him in on things.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why is the mountain so loyal to the lannisters when he's supposedly always been an unwieldy a$$hole brute? I know they knighted him, but is there some other background as to why he literally serves them?