Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He had no choice with Karstark. Old man showed blatant disrespect for his authority.

But you have to remember what brought them to that point : Catelyn's stupid decision to release Jamie Lannister, their only bargaining chip against Tywin.

Good point.:ehh: I can't wait to rewatch the whole series at some point. :blessed: So many details that I probably forgot / overlooked :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
should be the fukking stark words.... "shyt is all good"

i'll tell the queen i know she's fukking her brother.... shyt is all good

i'll tell the new king that i'm in charge with this little paper.... shyt is all good

i'll agree that i lied to the psycho king.... shyt is all good

i'll go ahead and marry this other bytch even tho i promised something else.... shyt is all good

i'll let the kingslayer free to find my daughters.... shyt is all good

lets all go back to the frey's crib and join up again.... shyt is all good

i'll run away with the man who set up my father.... shyt is all good

i'll lie for him instead of getting him killed when i have the shot.... shyt is all good

i'll go ahead and marry this bolton who killed my family.... shyt is all good

i'll then join back up with that same man again to help us fight that same bolton army.... shyt is all good

i'll join a team of assassins that can change faces and be given one more shot and then warn my target and then walk around town and shyt.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good
.... shyt is all good

:patrice: we been clowning the Lannisters lately but you're right the Starks have been one big walking L since this show premiered. The decision making just has me like :wtf:

All that talent at the 1-5 position but they have an incompetent front office that can't execute

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think it was as bad as people think it is. I enjoyed it personally. I think Isaac did a great job with the writing he was given.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So on the preview for next weeks episode they have Podrick getting yoked up at first I mistook it for Gendry. It got me to thinking did they really just have Gendry paddle away to never be heard from again? I doubt it, what was the point of his character then? The only two things I could think of was to make it more believable that Ayra would make it through there travels without dying which I highly doubt or to point out how good of a person Davos is which I really dont think they needed that as hes shown to have a good heart without helping Gendry escape.

I dont read the books or any theories online so this could very well already be a theory but it got me to thinking if hes not done with the show yet what the fukk would his role in all this be. I really think in Sams studies hes gonna find out how to come by or make Valeryian Steel. Hes going to meet up with Gendry and some point and hes gonna make the weapons they use to fight the White Walkers.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
the best part of it.........

she did it right in front of super mountain... didn't give a single fukk or a bit of fear about it either... still sonned her ass
Thus why i fear more and more for her safety. Remember how the mountain causally killed one of the peasants for merely talking smack about Cersei in (i believe) episode 3? I think the producers of the show showed us that scene just to make sure we see how serious The Mountain is about not letting people fukk with Cersei or even merely talking about her. As grandma was sitting there sonning Cersei i enjoyed the sonning but at the same time i was fearing that her hed would be chopped off mid-sentence.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
He had no choice with Karstark. Old man showed blatant disrespect for his authority.

But you have to remember what brought them to that point : Catelyn's stupid decision to release Jamie Lannister, their only bargaining chip against Tywin.
He could've imprisoned Karstark as a hostage in exchange for the rest of the Karstark men's loyalty until the war was over

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Thus why i fear more and more for her safety. Remember how the mountain causally killed one of the peasants for merely talking smack about Cersei in (i believe) episode 3? I think the producers of the show showed us that scene just to make sure we see how serious The Mountain is about not letting people fukk with Cersei or even merely talking about her. As grandma was sitting there sonning Cersei i enjoyed the sonning but at the same time i was fearing that her hed would be chopped off mid-sentence.
it's not really clear how the Mountain knew that guy was talking shyt though. it's not like FrankenMountain is hanging out in bars listening to the latest gossip. my guess is the info came from Qybern's 'Little Birds'. but that seems to suggest that the Mountain just does what he's told, and doesn't have a personal vendetta against Cersei-haters

Daps
So on the preview for next weeks episode they have Podrick getting yoked up at first I mistook it for Gendry. It got me to thinking did they really just have Gendry paddle away to never be heard from again? I doubt it, what was the point of his character then? The only two things I could think of was to make it more believable that Ayra would make it through there travels without dying which I highly doubt or to point out how good of a person Davos is which I really dont think they needed that as hes shown to have a good heart without helping Gendry escape.

I dont read the books or any theories online so this could very well already be a theory but it got me to thinking if hes not done with the show yet what the fukk would his role in all this be. I really think in Sams studies hes gonna find out how to come by or make Valeryian Steel. Hes going to meet up with Gendry and some point and hes gonna make the weapons they use to fight the White Walkers.

I think Gendry pops up again too. I don't think it's in that fashion since he's never been shown to be able to forge Valaryian Steel, but who knows.

I can't remember, did Mel tell Gendry that Joffery was trying to kill him cuz he was Robert's b*stard? More plainly, did Gendry ever figure out that his steward sent him to the wall for his own safety? If so, I can't imagine he'd go back to King's Landing.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictions for the next couple weeks:

- Littlefinger is playing Sansa and probably working with Ramsey
- Gendry will return. He'll be in the Brotherhood when the Hound attacks
- Cersei gets killed by the sand snakes

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
it's not really clear how the Mountain knew that guy was talking shyt though. it's not like FrankenMountain is hanging out in bars listening to the latest gossip. my guess is the info came from Qybern's 'Little Birds'. but that seems to suggest that the Mountain just does what he's told, and doesn't have a personal vendetta against Cersei-haters
Look at the scene again. As the man talks the camera focuses on a woman who hears him and walks away and looks back for a sec. Very next scene shows you the man taking a piss and Mountain offs him

*AP

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys think she is gonna make it home alive? :lupe:

Arya's up to something, she wasn't acting like herself those scenes (maybe learning from lady crane), but what sold it for me was 1:45 in this trailer

You see arya leaving a blood trail (credit to the reddit detectives), she's leading the waif on, that or jaqen is involved somehow. Plus, we've seen arya pulling an assassins creed jump in next ep's trailer so something is going on for sure