Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
In hindsight Robb Stark is the WOAT :bryan:

fukk was that nikka thinking:bryan:

Also how the fukk are they going to finish this in 7 seasons? :dahell: There are so many things to close.Needs to go at least 8 seasons.
He had no choice with Karstark. Old man showed blatant disrespect for his authority.

But you have to remember what brought them to that point : Catelyn's stupid decision to release Jamie Lannister, their only bargaining chip against Tywin.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was fairly bored with this episode so I'm going to look back and see what it is I missed that happened during the story line.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He had no choice with Karstark. Old man showed blatant disrespect for his authority.

But you have to remember what brought them to that point : Catelyn's stupid decision to release Jamie Lannister, their only bargaining chip against Tywin.

That situation was a rock and a hard place moment.

Catelyn was a dummy, too. She's also part of the reason shyt popped off. Her kidnapping of Tyrion got all of Ned's boys killed and left him pretty much alone in the city.

Once she got that Stark DNA up in her and out of her she got their lack of foresight as well.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The writers not having to stick to George's outlines has been a blessing for this show :yeshrug:

If they play this right it might go down as the best season yet.
The show being mostly free from the book has made it better than the last couple seasons imo.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I love grandma Tyrell. Who else could son both Tywin and Cersei in their faces and get away with it.
But I just fear for her safety at the moment :to: Knowing how Game Of Thrones goes, noone is ever safe from a brutal death.
the best part of it.........

she did it right in front of super mountain... didn't give a single fukk or a bit of fear about it either... still sonned her ass

Daps
I'm suspicious of Brienne, will she turn on starkset because she in love with Jamie? Does she still want that getback for renley? Sir Davis might get got :lupe:

Brienne pledged an oath to Sansa. She's not breaking that, you see how seriously she takes her oaths.

She already got her getback for Renley, I think she's set there.

Better chance she turns Jamie out and against L-set.

Daps
I'm starting to think that letter Sansa wrote wasn't for LittleFinger. I think she wrote the Blackfish and that was what Brienne was handing him in the preview for next week. Maybe he surrenders or he takes off with his army to join Sansa and Jon. They lose River Run but whilst joining Jon, they get back Winterfell and the North backs the Starks.

Sansa sent Brienne to the Blackfish the episode before last. So she is handing him words from Sansa, but it's not the words she wrote this past Sunday.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm starting to think that letter Sansa wrote wasn't for LittleFinger. I think she wrote the Blackfish and that was what Brienne was handing him in the preview for next week. Maybe he surrenders or he takes off with his army to join Sansa and Jon. They lose River Run but whilst joining Jon, they get back Winterfell and the North backs the Starks.
Brienne was already gone and on her way to Riverrun by the time Sansa is writing that letter. This basically means Sansa is working on tryna get two different armies without telling Jon or Davos.

Idk what the implications of that will be but hopefully it works in her favor. Tired of seeing Starks making dumb mistakes, esp Sansa as she's the one who's supposed to have the most experience playing the game.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Brienne was already gone and on her way to Riverrun by the time Sansa is writing that letter. This basically means Sansa is working on tryna get two different armies without telling Jon or Davos.

Idk what the implications of that will be but hopefully it works in her favor. Tired of seeing Starks making dumb mistakes, esp Sansa as she's the one who's supposed to have the most experience playing the game.
What experience does Sansa have playing the gm :jbhmm:

She has experience as a pawn. :mjlol:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
PgqohMA.png

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What experience does Sansa have playing the gm :jbhmm:

She has experience as a pawn. :mjlol:
Lol yea realized that was a bad way to phrase it. Has more experience being around the game and better players I guess. Jon spent all his time with wildings and the nights watch who don't really play. Davos spent all his time hanging with Stannis who refused to play. Sansa should know by now how to maneuver and get what she wants. Seeing her fail miserably with the Glover's was kinda wack. If she's running back to little finger, what has she learned the past few months/years?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
The writers not having to stick to George's outlines has been a blessing for this show :yeshrug:

If they play this right it might go down as the best season yet.

Pacing has been fukked though. It's like the first 5 seasons they didn't have enough material so they slowed shyt down. Now they are caught up and speeding up the process.