Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is dumb enough to purposely allow themselves to get stabbed up.:comeon:

If she was gonna set something up, wouldn't she rather set something up so she could kill them :what:
But she is dumb enough to stroll around leisurely without her weapon with face changing assassins after her?

Also the idea would be to fake her death so the assassins wouldn't follow her. Killing one of them doesn't stop the order from another one coming, and another one coming, and another one coming.

Maybe it's something else from what I proposed but something about that scene is off. And I expect "don't make her suffer" was setup for something plot related

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That whole scene I was thinking, why isn't Jon whipping out Longclaw and ho checking everybody with the fact that he was given their house's ancestral blade?
Cause they would want it back. Would you break it out? Especially with Little Olenna talking shyt like that? :unsure:. She would have made Jon run that shyt with the quickness. We took enough Ls without getting tossed on them Northern street with no sword:mjlol:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Anyone else thinking Jaquan had someone pose as Arya, or perhaps he himself posed as her? Or is it like the T-1000 where the person they're impersonating has tp of equal height/weight?
hmm...thats one to think about :jbhmm:
You gonna be welcoming the God of Death to your click once gawdbody Bran decides to unleash the flutes on evil Dany and her Red God bullshyt:piss:
wait Danny's repping that #GodofLightSet ??

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Unless it's not Arya and it's actually Ja'quen testing Waif. nikka told her not to make Arya suffer and look, she failed, even went and twisted the knife in ol girl. Now he's about to take her out by leading Waif to the real Arya in the dark corner she's really chillin in where she knows how to use the darkness.
This would make sense. But do we know that Jaqen can change his shape (height, weight, etc) or only his face?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
She was basically like

102174-I-award-you-no-points-and-may-OH3m.gif
I love seeing Cersei get that ether. Wish it happened more :feedme:

BlackFish and Olenna pulled out the AARP cards on Jaime and Cersei. Lannisters fell off heavy :skip:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Note that she didn't stay on Bear Island, either. She rode out with her men.
Lyanna a real one :wow:
I don't get why all these Houses are mad at the Starks... when the Boltons, Ironborn and Freys are responsible for fukking up everything in the first place lol.
Like Rob wasn't slaying nikkas on the battlefield. Like the only reason he loss is because he wasn't betrayed by his own people :what:
Yeah I dont understand the Rob slander either, breh was out there killing shyt, uniting the north..had the lannisters shook. til some loud mouth fekkit Karlstark started hating and then them sellouts Roose and Frey switched sides like some homos.

Its all good tho #starkset bout to reclaim this shyt soon enough, pleyboi :birdman:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol: tough night for the starks :mjlol:

- 62 men from House Mormont to compliment your trash collection of ugly wildings. The rest of the Houses told you to gtfoh. They don't respect you. Sucker for love Robb put an end to centuries of allegiance the second he got a little power. Good luck taking Winterfell, fakkits. :umad:
- Even Sansa realizes you don't have a SNOWballs chance in hell so she's sending kites to Littlefinger. May as well just give him the North now.
- Theon's sister telling him to just kill himself :russ: There may not be a bigger loser in Westeros. No dikk, bad pirate, stockholm syndrome making him regret leaving captivity. If you claim Jon, you also have to claim Theon and that means you claim the sorriest excuse for a man in the seven kingdoms
- Arya gets gutted like a fish and no one wants to help her. Thought you mattered down at docks? Nah, it was only ever about your Oysters.

:blessed: and as usual, a great night for the Lannisters :blessed:

- Jaime commanding 8000 men, shining in lannister armor, smacking dudes around with a gold hand, showing off master negotiating skills
- Bronn is back and he has invented trench warfare
- Queen Margery putting her plan into motion
- loyal knight Ser Hound is back

:whew:
Lol @ claiming Margery and hound as part of the magnificent L's....nikkas have no pride like cersei :wow:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blackfish one of the hardest nikkas out here
Blackfish a triple OG's still in the hood putting in work :skip:
Arya should have kept her head on a swivel. The fukk was she doing gazing at the statue in broad daylight.
maybe she was admiring the statue of her mentor, the water dacing swordsman :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But she is dumb enough to stroll around leisurely without her weapon with face changing assassins after her?
Because thats the same as voluntary offering up your body's organs to be jugged multiple times.....:bryan: