Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ claiming Margery and hound as part of the magnificent L's....nikkas have no pride like cersei :wow:

:wtf:

Margery is married to King Tommen (half Baratheon, half Lannister) and the Cleganes have always been loyal Lannister bannermen.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different show.

Daps
The girl wasn't herself in that scene. Something is up.
My problem with the "it wasn't Arya" theory is that they showed her fighting for her life afterwards, paranoid that another faceless attack was coming. Why show that if it was really Jaquen? That doesn't make sense from a story telling standpoint.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Because thats the same as voluntary offering up your body's organs to be jugged multiple times.....:bryan:
The idea was that she wasn't actually stabbed. She's been watching fake deaths at the theater. She wore that big ass shirt, which could fit shyt underneath it. Props, leather armor, dead animals.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
if it wasnt really Arya they wouldve had the waif kill her brutally to end the episode off on a shock and get their ratings up next ep for people tuning in to see if Arya really died

my bet is the actor Lady Crane saves Arya cause she's wearing different clothes in the preview for next ep

Daps
:wtf:

Margery is married to King Tommen (half Baratheon, half Lannister) and the Cleganes have always been loyal Lannister bannermen.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different show.
Ya you must be, tryna claim the Hound and shyt...
tumblr_n7cjktj2kE1tnduhio1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lyanna a real one :wow:

Yeah I dont understand the Rob slander either, breh was out there killing shyt, uniting the north..had the lannisters shook. til some loud mouth fekkit Karlstark started hating and then them sellouts Roose and Frey switched sides like some homos.

Its all good tho #starkset bout to reclaim this shyt soon enough, pleyboi :birdman:

Rob was a boss but you DO NOT SPURN MARRIAGE PACTS. That type of shyt sparks wars breh. The Frey's were definitely a$$holes for how they handled it (Red Wedding) but history is written by the winners and right now Rob Stark's name is synonymous with his one great mistake (like Ned).

He also shouldn't have beheaded The elder Karstark, even though he was attempting to do the "honorable" thing it looked as if he were putting the lives of the Lannister's (who remember they were directly at WAR with) over the Northern men who'd sworn fealty to him. If I'm not mistaken his mother warned him BOTH times of the consequences and he chose to not heed her...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kinda does. We saw in the trailer her jumping around off buildings...that legit makes no sense for someone like her to be doing especially when wounded. Secondly in the season trailer we saw someone with that same shirt leaving a trail of blood on a wall into a dark place

CrP9r2q.png

Thirdly her mannerisms this episode was completely off. Her travelling without needle, showing off money, putting herself out in the open. After dealing with these assassins for like 2 years you'd think she would know how they operate by now. That ain't her.
:leon: we'll see

How could someone have her face and who would volunteer to get poked up tho?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya you must be, tryna claim the Hound and shyt...
tumblr_n7cjktj2kE1tnduhio1_500.gif

Every house has issues with their Bannermen. I have no doubt things will be smoothed over in time. Honestly, Stark stans shouldn't say a goddamn thing about Bannermen issues seeing how as none of them fukk with you, most of them want your house extinguished and your most trusted ones currently reside in winterfell and raped and tortured your eldest female heir. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The idea was that she wasn't actually stabbed. She's been watching fake deaths at the theater. She wore that big ass shirt, which could fit shyt underneath it. Props, leather armor, dead animals.
She got stabbed twice with a 10 inch blade:dwillhuh:

:laff:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Robb will be called in the history books.

The godly Targaryen King was known as Baelor the Blessed.
The Stark King that was conquered by the Targs was known as The King Who Knealt.
Aerys was known as The Mad King.
Viserys was called a Beggar King.

Based on last nights episode, History will not remember the young wolf kindly. :ufdup:

Robb the Romantic:ld:
Robb the unready:ld:

The King that lost the North:ld:

The Young Pup:scusthov: