Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stannis?

And where were these speculations last season? Where did this Clegane bowl speculation come from? Speculation that's been thrown out there before the Hound was even brought back.

The speculation was from the books. The hound in the books was eluded to by the "gravedigger"

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to get on this red herring of whether or not Stannis is dead, I'm not questioning people suspecting the Hound survived, I'm questioning all this talk this season about them bringing him back this season AND he'd fight his brother. I don't believe people organically connected those dots.

there is a very popular theorist out there who talks about characters al the time and cites the book and show for his theories. He said this was a stretch but the books do elude that he might be alive and working for the seven. Wish i had the link. I watch him all the time but i am at work.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm thinking folks know something we don't. They've been talking about the Hound's return all season. The show never really gave us any hint he was still alive and there's been no indication he'd fight in any trial, yet everybody talking about a Clegane bowl :comeon:

1) there is a gravedigger in the books who walks with a limp and was very large. Brienne never saw his face, but readers suspected it eas The Hound because Ian McShanes book counterpart keeps telling Brienne "The Hound" is dead, "Sandor" lives in peace. As far as Clegane Bowl goes, its more of a meme than a solid theory. There is very little evidence for it.

2) Ian McShane spoiled in an interview before the season that he brought the Hound back

The rule in the game of thrones is simple. Either they die on camera or they are not dead.

Except Syrio. His Stans:umad:

We aint with that Braavosi trash, even Arya is getting outta that trash heap

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Maise Williams interview from May about Aryas arc this season:dame:
Williams' refined approach mirrors Arya's own arc, as the lethal little wolf also learns the importance of preparation and rehearsal in her journey through the House of Black and White.

"This was really the perfect season for it," Williams says. "Arya is much more that person as well. Before, everything was about impulse with Arya. For a season for me to really learn about that and channel that - preparation and work - it was a good season to be doing that for Arya as well."

But Arya has an agenda of her own, according to Williams: "Arya this season will learn the most valuable lesson she has learned and will ever have learned. She's going to develop a skill that's going to come in handy and will benefit her for a very, very long time. I guess the people who are training her are going to almost create a bit of a monster. They're going to give away all of their best-kept secrets, and she's going to ultimately use that to her advantage."

'Game of Thrones': Maisie Williams Previews Arya Stark's Dark Season 6 Journey

Daps
1) there is a gravedigger in the books who walks with a limp and was very large. Brienne never saw his face, but readers suspected it eas The Hound because Ian McShanes book counterpart keeps telling Brienne "The Hound" is dead, "Sandor" lives in peace. As far as Clegane Bowl goes, its more of a meme than a solid theory. There is very little evidence for it.

2) Ian McShane spoiled in an interview before the season that he brought the Hound back

Except Syrio. His Stans:umad:

We aint with that Braavosi trash, even Arya is getting outta that trash heap

I figured it was from the books. Folks getting flagrant with that shyt lately, cuz the show has surpassed the books in most aspects, but clearly there's still some reveals that may happen.

From the "Broken man" speech to LSH, if y'all want to talk about book stuff that may or may not happen on the show, go to the fukking book thread.

Daps
Yall think they might have been bluffing on the Lady Stoneheart not making the series? It's not like they haven't lied before.

More and more I'm thinking that Arya is going to wear her mother's face and become "Lady Stoneheart". It would logically keep in line with where the show is going with Arya's revenge storyline, while paying homage to Lady Stoneheart at the same time. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this, but I would be a little disappointed. I've been curious to see how the show would execute Lady Stoneheart, as she was described in the books.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need that waif nude scene before she hit the bushes :patrice:

Now that I think about after the shock wore off, she had to have set that up somehow. The way she was just nonchalantly strolling around down with her hands behind her back seemingly oblivious to it all had to be a set up. No way she is that careless knowing that the best assassins in the world are after her.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now that I think about after the shock wore off, she had to have set that up somehow. The way she was just nonchalantly strolling around down with her hands behind her back seemingly oblivious to it all had to be a set up. No way she is that careless knowing that the best assassins in the world are after her.
Nobody is dumb enough to purposely allow themselves to get stabbed up.:comeon:

If she was gonna set something up, wouldn't she rather set something up so she could kill them :what:

Silkk

Daps
More and more I'm thinking that Arya is going to wear her mother's face and become "Lady Stoneheart". It would logically keep in line with where the show is going with Arya's revenge storyline, while paying homage to Lady Stoneheart at the same time. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this, but I would be a little disappointed. I've been curious to see how the show would execute Lady Stoneheart, as she was described in the books.
Cat's face isn't even there :dahell:

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Nobody is dumb enough to purposely allow themselves to get stabbed up.:comeon:

If she was gonna set something up, wouldn't she rather set something up so she could kill them :what:

Was just thinking, she learned to fight while blind... it is very unlikely that someone snuck up on her unintentionally....

Silkk

Daps
Was just thinking, she learned to fight while blind... it is very unlikely that someone snuck up on her unintentionally....
She didn't sneak up on her, she disguised herself as an old lady and even spoke to arya.

Which is why arya was looking scared when going down the street, she didn't know who the next disguise was.