Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that was the most egregious waste of a great actor in the history of television. How do you do Ian McShane like that?
He probably only had a short amount of time to film since he is in the middle of filming the American Gods series for Starz.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did anyone find it weird that Jon didn't mention having the Mormonts ancestorial blade in his possession? You'd think that would be a good time to bring it up.
That whole scene I was thinking, why isn't Jon whipping out Longclaw and ho checking everybody with the fact that he was given their house's ancestral blade?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_o8bq9h2GBK1rszoo3o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o8bq9h2GBK1rszoo3o1_r1_540.gif

Blackfish: :scust:

Jamie: :mjcry:
:obama:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
He probably only had a short amount of time to film since he is in the middle of filming the American Gods series for Starz.
again though, he was wasted as some reformed killer dude who gave a short little redemption speech to some random people.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nobody is dumb enough to purposely allow themselves to get stabbed up.:comeon:

If she was gonna set something up, wouldn't she rather set something up so she could kill them :what:

Unless it's not Arya and it's actually Ja'quen testing Waif. nikka told her not to make Arya suffer and look, she failed, even went and twisted the knife in ol girl. Now he's about to take her out by leading Waif to the real Arya in the dark corner she's really chillin in where she knows how to use the darkness.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Unless it's not Arya and it's actually Ja'quen testing Waif. nikka told her not to make Arya suffer and look, she failed, even went and twisted the knife in ol girl. Now he's about to take her out by leading Waif to the real Arya in the dark corner she's really chillin in where she knows how to use the darkness.
That makes no sense...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That makes no sense...

Kinda does. We saw in the trailer her jumping around off buildings...that legit makes no sense for someone like her to be doing especially when wounded. Secondly in the season trailer we saw someone with that same shirt leaving a trail of blood on a wall into a dark place

CrP9r2q.png

Thirdly her mannerisms this episode was completely off. Her travelling without needle, showing off money, putting herself out in the open. After dealing with these assassins for like 2 years you'd think she would know how they operate by now. That ain't her.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
More and more I'm thinking that Arya is going to wear her mother's face and become "Lady Stoneheart". It would logically keep in line with where the show is going with Arya's revenge storyline, while paying homage to Lady Stoneheart at the same time. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this, but I would be a little disappointed. I've been curious to see how the show would execute Lady Stoneheart, as she was described in the books.

This would honestly be the best way to go about it. As we're nearing the end game of both the season and the series and introducing Lady Stoneheart in the last three episodes when we've already got so many dangling plot threads would be throwing MORE seasoning on an already epically brewing meal.

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
She didn't sneak up on her, she disguised herself as an old lady and even spoke to arya.

Which is why arya was looking scared when going down the street, she didn't know who the next disguise was.

true, however, the FIRST thing I thought when I saw that old lady was "don't trust anyone when you're in a shape shifting cult", so if I were Arya I would be looking at literally everyone as a suspect to begin with. i just really find it hard to believe that she's been so battle tested, can beat people while she couldn't see, knows she fukked up and owes her people a body, and still got snuck in broad daylight like that. something's up.