Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:wtf:

Margery is married to King Tommen (half Baratheon, half Lannister) and the Cleganes have always been loyal Lannister bannermen.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different show.
Have we forgotten that Margery hates cersei. Called her a miserable bytch, she ain't fukking with nor fukking (:mjlol:) any lannisters. The hound also ain't funking with y'all..."fukk the king" if I remember correctly :jbhmm:

You're not watching nearly as half as much as you think you are :troll:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I figured it was from the books. Folks getting flagrant with that shyt lately, cuz the show has surpassed the books in most aspects, but clearly there's still some reveals that may happen.

From the "Broken man" speech to LSH, if y'all want to talk about book stuff that may or may not happen on the show, go to the fukking book thread.
Ian Mcshane spoiled the Hound was alive so it wasn't from the books. Nikkas been rolling with it since. I'm glad I didn't know about that spoiler bs even though it was a possibility with so much clegane bowl talk.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wonder what Robb will be called in the history books.

The godly Targaryen King was known as Baelor the Blessed.
The Stark King that was conquered by the Targs was known as The King Who Knealt.
Aerys was known as The Mad King.
Viserys was called a Beggar King.

Based on last nights episode, History will not remember the young wolf kindly. :ufdup:

Robb the Romantic:ld:
Robb the unready:ld:

The King that lost the North:ld:

The Young Pup:scusthov:

Robb The Romantic:laff::laff:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I wonder what Robb will be called in the history books.

The godly Targaryen King was known as Baelor the Blessed.
The Stark King that was conquered by the Targs was known as The King Who Knealt.
Aerys was known as The Mad King.
Viserys was called a Beggar King.

Based on last nights episode, History will not remember the young wolf kindly. :ufdup:

Robb the Romantic:ld:
Robb the unready:ld:

The King that lost the North:ld:

The Young Pup:scusthov:
Sounds about right :ahh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How could someone have her face and who would volunteer to get poked up tho?

They been had her face.. Remember she saw herself before they blinded her. I dunno how though, the faceless men on some other shyt when it comes to magic. :whoa:

Ja'quen is the one playing these games right now most likely to test Waif because as we saw all season she was way too excited to have Arya booted out the camp, was even happy to finally have the opportunity to kill her which isn't a good look lol her L's stack up even more as she failed to kill her target quickly and failed to distinguish her target from one of her own.

It'll be pretty interesting if it all comes true as I really fail to believe Arya is this dumb to make the mistakes she made.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
another great episode. the new characters introduced were so interesting. 50 min episode when they could have given us more Blackfish or little lady Mormont. the last 2 episodes have made me really want to see a prequel series for this show...particularly with the houses we haven't seen much of

Coincidentally before the episode, I just got to the part in the books where Maester Luwin had Bran name the Starks in the tombs under Winterfell and
one of the Starks, King Rodrik Stark,won Bear Island in a wrestling match and decided to give it to the Mormonts for no reason :dead:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
tumblr_mt09nadkJe1sin6fio4_400.gif

tumblr_mt09nadkJe1sin6fio5_500.gif

A girl got that full work :merchant:
fukkin Little Puppet!:mjcry:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
They been had her face.. Remember she saw herself before they blinded her. I dunno how though, the faceless men on some other shyt when it comes to magic. :whoa:
They don't have her face, she was hallucinating. They can only take the faces of dead people.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
This episode was straight jokes. :russ:

Tommen snitching to the Sparrow that he ain't getting no buns. Margeary was locked up for months while he did nothing. fukk he think was gonna have happen? :russ:

The hound is back and ready to fukk shyt up again :ohhh:

Leanna Mormont talking that shyt :whew: Little kids arguing wih these adults will never not be funny.

Sansa got shut down quick trying to boss up. #starkset racking up Ls this episode.

A girl done fukked up. Maywaifer didn't have to do her like that :damn:. If we lose Arya we fukked. Rickon locked up, Sansa and Jon getting bossed up on by toddlers and Arya getting shanked. Bran carrying this stable something serious.