Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stannis?

And where were these speculations last season? Where did this Clegane bowl speculation come from? Speculation that's been thrown out there before the Hound was even brought back.

Stannis is dead...? Exactly. Just because she "said" she executed him, doesn't mean she did. You die on camera or you come back.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even worse, they got slaughtered by the group that's supposed to be looking out for the common folk: the Brotherhood without Banners.

Still don't understand why they even did it, looks like most of the food was left on the ground next to their dead bodies :wtf:

I'm wondering if we are going to start seeing more religious conflict. Swearengen's speech did a good job of laying out the different gods. Differences he didn't subscribe too, but we know most others do. The followers of the seven are armed and playing at politics. It makes sense that followers of other faiths may get a little more militant as a reaction.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
that was the most egregious waste of a great actor in the history of television. How do you do Ian McShane like that?

I was legit shocked.......like Ned Stark getting his head removed shocked.....

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that was the most egregious waste of a great actor in the history of television. How do you do Ian McShane like that?
I really thought he was gonna deliver the broken man speech. I know it was delivered to Brienne in the book but this episode really seemed like the perfect opportunity for it.

Daps
Did anyone find it weird that Jon didn't mention having the Mormonts ancestorial blade in his possession? You'd think that would be a good time to bring it up.
Given that Valaryian Steel is such a status piece they'd probably demand it back, and Jon knows he needs it to fight the Walkers, so I'm not surprised he didn't mention that.

Daps
Stannis is dead...? Exactly. Just because she "said" she executed him, doesn't mean she did. You die on camera or you come back.

I don't want to get on this red herring of whether or not Stannis is dead, I'm not questioning people suspecting the Hound survived, I'm questioning all this talk this season about them bringing him back this season AND he'd fight his brother. I don't believe people organically connected those dots.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They haven't shown rickon since ramsay took him. Must be doing unspeakable things to the boy :merchant:
It's not liek they've shown Ramsay either, tho. Only time we saw him was when he killed the wildling.

Last edited: