Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I actually wasn't a fan of female lil mouse. Felt too much like a child actress trying too hard IMO. Like amateurish but thats just me.

Daps
Is anyone else :dead: over the fact that this episode started off with some of the happiest go lucky group of people in the 7 kingdoms, and they didn't even make it past a full episode before they all got slaughtered? This show has no chill. If you are a common folk and seem to be generally enjoying life, your shyt is about to get wrecked.:ufdup:

Even worse, they got slaughtered by the group that's supposed to be looking out for the common folk: the Brotherhood without Banners.

Still don't understand why they even did it, looks like most of the food was left on the ground next to their dead bodies :wtf:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Even worse, they got slaughtered by the group that's supposed to be looking out for the common folk: the Brotherhood without Banners.

Still don't understand why they even did it, looks like most of the food was left on the ground next to their dead bodies :wtf:
either them dudes from the brotherhood went rogue or that septon dude is paying for past sins..dude did give a sermon on all the innocent bodies he caught before he found gawd

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually wasn't a fan of female lil mouse. Felt too much like a child actress trying too hard IMO. Like amateurish but thats just me.

makes sense tho :manny: 6 year old has to rule the kingdom now that all the adults fukked up/dead :manny:

Also this the niece of ultra simp Jorah mormont :dead:

Starkset yall gon force 6 years to fight your battles doe :francis::what:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ: the problems these people have in their lives... I might zone out and sit at a stop sign thinking it's a stop light, or miss a turn, or have to run an episode back. He zones out and his entire crew gets slaughtered.

:ohhh:

all types of blood is rushing to his nub

:dj2:

my sister got a bad bytch
on her iron lap
yo when i had dikk
i woulda ironed that

:stylin:
Damn! :laff:

:dj2:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They typically open each season that way...i think this is the only season they didn't do that during the premier.

I'm thinking folks know something we don't. They've been talking about the Hound's return all season. The show never really gave us any hint he was still alive and there's been no indication he'd fight in any trial, yet everybody talking about a Clegane bowl :comeon:

The rule in the game of thrones is simple. Either they die on camera or they are not dead.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lady Mormont is a little G...Jon and Sansa need to broker an arranged marriage between her and Rickon (if he has his skin left once they get to Winterfell) so she can instill some of her toughness into him. But otherwise Jon and Sansa are flopping hard with their mission to build an army. The best thing for all of them is her writing that letter to Littlefinger because they are dead without his help.

Al Swearengen getting killed in one ep was shocking. I figured he would at least stick around for a couple eps first. The Brotherhood without Banners have really fukked up because The Hound is gonna be chopping them down with that axe. I also think this turn to becoming a bunch of brutal brigand seems to go a long way towards confirming that a certain lady with a stone heart may be running The Brotherhood now. They were not this awful last time we saw them.

The Waif stabbed the holy hell out of Arya but she must have been using a paring knife with the way Arya shook that shyt off. Arya needs to start being more aware of her surrounding though because there is no way she should have allowed that little old lady to get that close.
Jaqen might not be OK with The Waif being so aggressive with this attack either. he told her to make it quick and not to make Arya suffer yet she seems intent on making Arya's death long and painful.
I bet we see some old man show up to help Arya with her wounds who will turn out to be Jaqen in disguise because otherwise Arya is fukked.

Glad that Maergery is playing The High Sanders. I am finally interested in this shytty storyline after not caring about it since forever. Loved Lady Oleanna clowning Cersei too. She laid a hellacious verbal smackdown on her.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

they serve the lord of light and the lord of light burns heretics.

"blessing of the seven" sealed the deal. they were dead the moment they said that.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
It was cool seeing all the smaller houses get their shine.

I got a bad feeling about Arya and Money Maywaifer. Arya's bleeding out :to:

I know these muthafukkas! I don't trust Martin, someone save her, I don't think she's built to survive that wound AND beat Waif :mjcry:
Ayra, Jon, Tyrion, and Daenerys all destined to make it to the end bruv

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
You know, she was highborn from Volantis. I was wondering if news would get back to them and they'd come calling.

Not necessarily. Like, I could show you a card trick and then I could tell you the lord of Jack and Spades was responsible for it. You could have faith in that or you could reject it.

The more I think about it, that trip through the town was extra sunny. She made sure to be seen.

I think the Mormont clan perked up a little when they found out he was in the dungeon.

Yeah they did but Jon completely washed over it like it was nothing Rickon is the key